Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GSX and A350 Door?

Featured Replies

Hi all,

What is happened here? I am aware there is problem with GSX and IniBuilds A350 doors, they are not connect well. Please explain or what is plan or happens yet?

Thanks

Mark.

image.png

  • Staff
23 hours ago, Captain Mako MSFS 2024 said:

Hi all,

What is happened here? I am aware there is problem with GSX and IniBuilds A350 doors, they are not connect well. Please explain or what is plan or happens yet?

Thanks

Mark.

image.png

Hi Mark,

Which gate was this at Manchester? I'll run some checks on my side.

Thanks!

Kyle - Community Manager

iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

  • Staff
39 minutes ago, Captain Mako MSFS 2024 said:

Hi Kyle,

It was Gate 204 - Gate Heavy.

Thanks

Mark

Hi Mark,

Just tested on my end and everything seems to be working as intended.

Could you ensure your GSX is up-to-date and you have the most current GSX profile installed?

Thanks!

Screenshot 2026-09-30 104216.png

Kyle - Community Manager

iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

  • Staff
1 minute ago, Captain Mako MSFS 2024 said:

Shall I remove MaccoSim but download IniBuilds EGCC? and GSX might be work better?

That would be a completely new purchase, which I’ll leave entirely up to you!

In the meantime, I found a GSX profile for the MaccoSim version, I will attach it below.

Flightsim.to
No image preview

Manchester EGCC GSX Profile for MaccoSim Preserved AIRAC...

✓ For Microsoft Flight Simulator: This add-on provides a GSX profile specifically for Maccosim Manchester Airport (EGCC). It includes custom vehicle placement and pushback routes at all stands, catego

*note To install GSX profiles for Microsoft Flight Simulator, place airport .ini files into %APPDATA%\Virtuali\GSX\MSFS

Kyle - Community Manager

iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

  • Author

Hi thank you for your tried best to help me this but no, not good, this is much worse. Jetway do not work either I will buy IniBuilds EGCC when I get enough money. Thank you.

Regards

Mark

image.png

  • Staff
8 minutes ago, Captain Mako MSFS 2024 said:

Hi thank you for your tried best to help me this but no, not good, this is much worse. Jetway do not work either I will buy IniBuilds EGCC when I get enough money. Thank you.

Regards

Mark

image.png

DId you make sure to install the GSX profile in the correct location?

Kyle - Community Manager

iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.