Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Global persistence

Featured Replies

Hi all,

The persistence feature is a great addition, but one thing bother me is the fact it's both per livery and engine type. (pmdg make the same mistake, but A2A offer the option to make it global or per livery)

I wish persistence to be a global feature whatever livery I use, or at least per engine type if it's not feasible.

I like to fly very different route routes and use different liveries according to the route flown. So maybe I will use some livery only a very few time and having the aircraft as a fresh new one is annoying.

I don't have enough time in my life to make every livery in an old persistence state. Especially since there is no option have an accelerated wear rate.

I hope you will understand this point of view.

Fly safe !

  • Staff
On 9/26/2026 at 8:31 AM, diditopgun said:

Hi all,

The persistence feature is a great addition, but one thing bother me is the fact it's both per livery and engine type. (pmdg make the same mistake, but A2A offer the option to make it global or per livery)

I wish persistence to be a global feature whatever livery I use, or at least per engine type if it's not feasible.

I like to fly very different route routes and use different liveries according to the route flown. So maybe I will use some livery only a very few time and having the aircraft as a fresh new one is annoying.

I don't have enough time in my life to make every livery in an old persistence state. Especially since there is no option have an accelerated wear rate.

I hope you will understand this point of view.

Fly safe !

Hi,

Thanks for your report. Definitely something to consider.

I'll pass the along to the team for further consideration.

Thanks again!

Kyle - Community Manager

iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.