Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A380 installation failure

Featured Replies

So I downloaded the latest update on the a380 and it works streamed but I figured I give you a heads up that it fails to install and I’ve retried closed/restarted and retried, no luck.00568C4D-6584-493C-92B6-9E5C6C0D2545.png

After 10 attempts it worked, but after that I had a WASM crash every time I tried to load into the A380.

the thing is i only get the instant wasm crashes at OMDB V2

Edited by Simon12

  • Staff
8 hours ago, Simon12 said:

After 10 attempts it worked, but after that I had a WASM crash every time I tried to load into the A380.

the thing is i only get the instant wasm crashes at OMDB V2

Hi,

Did you follow the initial set-up "how-to" guide?

Kyle - Community Manager

iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.