September 23Sep 23 After update I get this.How do I fix it?I tried to reload the aircraft and restart the sim but no luck. Liveries also updatedThanksMatteo Edited September 23Sep 23 by Matteo Spacca Additional info
September 23Sep 23 I'm getting the same too - along with no cabin/s stairs etc.. Hope theres a fix before too long.....it's totally unflyable now!
September 23Sep 23 I believe you have to update your installed liveries via the iniManager. They've all been updated along with the aircraft itself.Edit: Nevermind, I see that you installed the livery updates too. Edited September 23Sep 23 by 559AS
September 23Sep 23 Solution Thanks 559AS. Yes, I uninstalled the three liveries that I'd installed from IniManager, started the sim and went to My Library and uninstalled the A380, so it was now streamed once again rather than Installed. I then went back to IniManager, and re-installed the three liveries, started the sim again and all is well! Hope this helps you too, Matteo Spacca.
September 23Sep 23 For me, I have a similar problem but not quite extensive...I updated via Marketplace and also re-installed all the liveries via inimanager.For all aircraft variants, some texture of the outer turbine section seems to be missing:Also, the Emirates Cabin on both engine variants is not displayed. Standard cabin works normal.If I select the Emirates cabin on a livery and cycle through performance mode on/off, with performance mode off I get the cargo hold displayed when I open the cockpit door but the rest of the cabin is missing. With performance mode on, cargo hold is also not displayed. Edited September 24Sep 24 by SiebAir
September 23Sep 23 Just now, PeteC56 said:Thanks 559AS. Yes, I uninstalled the three liveries that I'd installed from IniManager, started the sim and went to My Library and uninstalled the A380, so it was now streamed once again rather than Installed. I then went back to IniManager, and re-installed the three liveries, started the sim again and all is well! Hope this helps you too, Matteo Spacca.Thanks, will try this too.
September 24Sep 24 Can confirm all my issues have been resolved with the steps PeteC56 mentioned. As of now, I'll keep the aircraft on streamed and not installed locally. Edited September 24Sep 24 by SiebAir
Create an account or sign in to comment