Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

There is a problem with the 380 machine mold.

Featured Replies

The model aircraft I bought from the mall has an engine thrust failure when the aircraft climbs to an altitude of 25,000-5,0000. Small fans appear on the exterior of the model, and the AP automatically disconnects. This has already happened four times. Please fix this promptly.

  • Staff
3 hours ago, huangzhichao said:

The model aircraft I bought from the mall has an engine thrust failure when the aircraft climbs to an altitude of 25,000-5,0000. Small fans appear on the exterior of the model, and the AP automatically disconnects. This has already happened four times. Please fix this promptly.

Hi,

Please attach a short video of the issues you're describing, so I can send to the team for further review.

Thanks!

Kyle - Community Manager

iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

  • Author

Hello, I have updated my aircraft to the latest version, but after landing, I cannot taxi even after releasing all brakes, and the engines provide no. This issue also occurred multiple times before the update. Please fix this as soon as possible.

609858e17d72617de159df6288a8a723.png

bdc23023356e60c982a87539c546aaf9.png

  • Staff
1 hour ago, huangzhichao said:

Hello, I have updated my aircraft to the latest version, but after landing, I cannot taxi even after releasing all brakes, and the engines provide no. This issue also occurred multiple times before the update. Please fix this as soon as possible.

609858e17d72617de159df6288a8a723.png

bdc23023356e60c982a87539c546aaf9.png

Hi,

This has already been reported and I believe fixed in v1.0.2

Thanks for your patience!

Kyle - Community Manager

iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

  • Author

Can you update it as soon as possible? I've flown 9 times today and encountered this issue 4 times; it's really my interest in this aircraft model. To fly the 380, I switched from XP12 to MSFS 2024, and then bought aircraft model along with all the airports and plugins compatible with MSFS 2024.

  • Author

This frequency will automatically jump to other frequencies during takeoff and taxiing; is there an update in version V1.02

  • Author

image.pngThis frequency will automatically jump to other frequencies during takeoff and taxiing; is there an update in version V1.02

  • Staff
1 hour ago, huangzhichao said:

image.pngThis frequency will automatically jump to other frequencies during takeoff and taxiing; is there an update in version V1.02

Hi,

Please make sure the following is turned off in settings>Assistances

Screenshot 2026-09-28 095224.png

Kyle - Community Manager

iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

  • Author

AIATC 已经关闭了;昨天,当我与管制员交谈时,它一直来回跳动,而且在我们进入巡航阶段时,起飞时也发生了同样的情况,之后它就稳定下来了。

Edited by huangzhichao

  • Author

AIATC is off; yesterday, when I was talking to the controller, it kept jumping back and forth, and the same thing happened during takeoff once we entered the cruise phase, it stabilized.

  • Staff
2 hours ago, huangzhichao said:

AIATC is off; yesterday, when I was talking to the controller, it kept jumping back and forth, and the same thing happened during takeoff once we entered the cruise phase, it stabilized.

Please check your keyboard or peripheral keybinds for anything related to radio, as this should not be happening.

Thanks!

Kyle - Community Manager

iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

  • Author

I only have a remote control peripheral, everything else is keyboard operation; another problem is that after flying 4 times tonight, the issue of being unable taxi after landing has occurred again.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.