September 20Sep 20 The model aircraft I bought from the mall has an engine thrust failure when the aircraft climbs to an altitude of 25,000-5,0000. Small fans appear on the exterior of the model, and the AP automatically disconnects. This has already happened four times. Please fix this promptly.
September 20Sep 20 Staff 3 hours ago, huangzhichao said:The model aircraft I bought from the mall has an engine thrust failure when the aircraft climbs to an altitude of 25,000-5,0000. Small fans appear on the exterior of the model, and the AP automatically disconnects. This has already happened four times. Please fix this promptly.Hi,Please attach a short video of the issues you're describing, so I can send to the team for further review.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Friday at 03:18 PM4 days Author Hello, I have updated my aircraft to the latest version, but after landing, I cannot taxi even after releasing all brakes, and the engines provide no. This issue also occurred multiple times before the update. Please fix this as soon as possible.
Friday at 04:31 PM3 days Staff 1 hour ago, huangzhichao said:Hello, I have updated my aircraft to the latest version, but after landing, I cannot taxi even after releasing all brakes, and the engines provide no. This issue also occurred multiple times before the update. Please fix this as soon as possible.Hi,This has already been reported and I believe fixed in v1.0.2Thanks for your patience! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Sunday at 12:28 PM2 days Author Can you update it as soon as possible? I've flown 9 times today and encountered this issue 4 times; it's really my interest in this aircraft model. To fly the 380, I switched from XP12 to MSFS 2024, and then bought aircraft model along with all the airports and plugins compatible with MSFS 2024.
Sunday at 03:23 PM2 days Staff 1 hour ago, huangzhichao said:.....Reinstall the aircraft if you have it downloaded. If streaming, disable the aircraft in your content manager and re-enable it.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Yesterday at 12:46 PM1 day Author This frequency will automatically jump to other frequencies during takeoff and taxiing; is there an update in version V1.02
Yesterday at 12:47 PM1 day Author This frequency will automatically jump to other frequencies during takeoff and taxiing; is there an update in version V1.02
Yesterday at 01:53 PM1 day Staff 1 hour ago, huangzhichao said:This frequency will automatically jump to other frequencies during takeoff and taxiing; is there an update in version V1.02Hi, Please make sure the following is turned off in settings>Assistances Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
4 hours ago4 hr Author AIATC 已经关闭了;昨天,当我与管制员交谈时,它一直来回跳动,而且在我们进入巡航阶段时,起飞时也发生了同样的情况,之后它就稳定下来了。 Edited 4 hours ago4 hr by huangzhichao
4 hours ago4 hr Author AIATC is off; yesterday, when I was talking to the controller, it kept jumping back and forth, and the same thing happened during takeoff once we entered the cruise phase, it stabilized.
1 hour ago1 hr Staff 2 hours ago, huangzhichao said:AIATC is off; yesterday, when I was talking to the controller, it kept jumping back and forth, and the same thing happened during takeoff once we entered the cruise phase, it stabilized.Please check your keyboard or peripheral keybinds for anything related to radio, as this should not be happening.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
1 hour ago1 hr Author I only have a remote control peripheral, everything else is keyboard operation; another problem is that after flying 4 times tonight, the issue of being unable taxi after landing has occurred again.
Create an account or sign in to comment