September 20Sep 20 Hey there,I just found a small bug (which should be easily fixed): If you go to the main ground operations page on the tablet in flight, all the connections are greyed out like they are supposed to be.However if you go to the main page, you actually can attach GPU and chocks in flight via the Ground Operations quick access field.Otherwise, I'm having no trouble with this behemoth so far (except for the other little bugs like the one with the lights switching on after changing views and the reversers not having a physical effect)😎
September 20Sep 20 Staff 6 hours ago, SiebAir said:Hey there,I just found a small bug (which should be easily fixed): If you go to the main ground operations page on the tablet in flight, all the connections are greyed out like they are supposed to be.However if you go to the main page, you actually can attach GPU and chocks in flight via the Ground Operations quick access field.Otherwise, I'm having no trouble with this behemoth so far (except for the other little bugs like the one with the lights switching on after changing views and the reversers not having a physical effect)😎Noted and logged for the team.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Create an account or sign in to comment