September 20Sep 20 Hi Team,I have the latest version of Dubai v2 updated yesterday via the ini manager in SU6 of MSFS2024 with the latest GSX version and GSX Profile and upon landing into Dubai it looks like I have duplicate jetways?Any suggestions? Sean (DJSean00) | Boosted Media | i7-14900K @ 5.8Ghz HT Off | MPG Z690 Carbon Wifi | G.Skill 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ | Asus STRIX-GTX4090 | 2 x Samsung 980 PRO .m2 | Corsair HX1000i | Win 11 Pro 64bit | HTC Vive, HMD Odyssey, Oculus Rift-S, Quest 3, Pimax Crystal Super, Bigscreen Beyond | Boosted Media Flight Simulator Hardware Reviews https://boostedmedia.net/flight
September 20Sep 20 Author Also getting this error when trying to connect lower jetway 2 Sean (DJSean00) | Boosted Media | i7-14900K @ 5.8Ghz HT Off | MPG Z690 Carbon Wifi | G.Skill 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ | Asus STRIX-GTX4090 | 2 x Samsung 980 PRO .m2 | Corsair HX1000i | Win 11 Pro 64bit | HTC Vive, HMD Odyssey, Oculus Rift-S, Quest 3, Pimax Crystal Super, Bigscreen Beyond | Boosted Media Flight Simulator Hardware Reviews https://boostedmedia.net/flight
September 21Sep 21 Staff Hi everyone,Please make sure you remove all traces of OMDB v2 from your community folder and reinstall using the iniManager. Also, please verify that the default handcrafted Dubai has been disabled in your content manager within the sim.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Wednesday at 07:37 PM4 days I updated to v2.0.2, went in-game and get duplicated jetways. (I don't have any other OMDB since I have Standard MSFS)Exited MSFS, un-installed and re-installed OMDB v2.0.2Went back in-game and to OMDB, still get duplicate jetways.Exited MSFS, un-installedWent back in-game so MSFS can clear the scenery library of OMDB. (Confirmed via My Library)Exited MSFS and re-installed OMDBWent back in-game and to OMDB, still get duplicate jetways.During the 1st un-install and re-install I even re-installed the multi jetway tool.Flight eventually cancelled.No matter what combination I tried, there were duplicated jetways.EDIT: Tests were all done with ini A380 EA A6-EOE at gates A4 and A5. Edited Wednesday at 07:41 PM4 days by MD82
Wednesday at 08:11 PM4 days Staff 33 minutes ago, MD82 said:I updated to v2.0.2, went in-game and get duplicated jetways. (I don't have any other OMDB since I have Standard MSFS)Exited MSFS, un-installed and re-installed OMDB v2.0.2Went back in-game and to OMDB, still get duplicate jetways.Exited MSFS, un-installedWent back in-game so MSFS can clear the scenery library of OMDB. (Confirmed via My Library)Exited MSFS and re-installed OMDBWent back in-game and to OMDB, still get duplicate jetways.During the 1st un-install and re-install I even re-installed the multi jetway tool.Flight eventually cancelled.No matter what combination I tried, there were duplicated jetways.EDIT: Tests were all done with ini A380 EA A6-EOE at gates A4 and A5.Hi, Please try manually deleting OMDB from your community folder, then reinstall using the iniManger.Let me know if that helps.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
13 hours ago13 hr Ever since the 2.0.2 update, double jetways have appeared at multiple gates at DXB. the original DXB was disabled, I physically deleted all traces of DXB from the community folder AND GSX Just incase, reinstalled using the IniManager, and the problem still remains.https://photos.app.goo.gl/Hmyrw8upzqmem2Tq6
3 hours ago3 hr For now, go to the iniManager and disable static aircraft and see if at least you have working jetways. I haven't tested it out yet. Aparently that's a temporary fix until they can find out what's causing this.
Create an account or sign in to comment