Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duplicate jetways?

Featured Replies

Hi Team,

I have the latest version of Dubai v2 updated yesterday via the ini manager in SU6 of MSFS2024 with the latest GSX version and GSX Profile and upon landing into Dubai it looks like I have duplicate jetways?

Any suggestions?

duplicate.png

Sean (DJSean00) | Boosted Media | i7-14900K @ 5.8Ghz HT Off | MPG Z690 Carbon Wifi | G.Skill 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ | Asus STRIX-GTX4090 | 2 x Samsung 980 PRO .m2 | Corsair HX1000i  | Win 11 Pro 64bit | HTC Vive, HMD Odyssey, Oculus Rift-S, Quest 3, Pimax Crystal Super, Bigscreen Beyond | Boosted Media Flight Simulator Hardware Reviews https://boostedmedia.net/flight

  • Author

Also getting this error when trying to connect lower jetway 2

error.png

Sean (DJSean00) | Boosted Media | i7-14900K @ 5.8Ghz HT Off | MPG Z690 Carbon Wifi | G.Skill 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ | Asus STRIX-GTX4090 | 2 x Samsung 980 PRO .m2 | Corsair HX1000i  | Win 11 Pro 64bit | HTC Vive, HMD Odyssey, Oculus Rift-S, Quest 3, Pimax Crystal Super, Bigscreen Beyond | Boosted Media Flight Simulator Hardware Reviews https://boostedmedia.net/flight

  • Staff

Hi everyone,

Please make sure you remove all traces of OMDB v2 from your community folder and reinstall using the iniManager.

Also, please verify that the default handcrafted Dubai has been disabled in your content manager within the sim.

Thanks!

Kyle - Community Manager

iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

  • 2 weeks later...
  1. I updated to v2.0.2, went in-game and get duplicated jetways. (I don't have any other OMDB since I have Standard MSFS)

  2. Exited MSFS, un-installed and re-installed OMDB v2.0.2

  3. Went back in-game and to OMDB, still get duplicate jetways.

  4. Exited MSFS, un-installed

  5. Went back in-game so MSFS can clear the scenery library of OMDB. (Confirmed via My Library)

  6. Exited MSFS and re-installed OMDB

  7. Went back in-game and to OMDB, still get duplicate jetways.

  8. During the 1st un-install and re-install I even re-installed the multi jetway tool.

  9. Flight eventually cancelled.

No matter what combination I tried, there were duplicated jetways.

EDIT: Tests were all done with ini A380 EA A6-EOE at gates A4 and A5.

Edited by MD82

  • Staff
33 minutes ago, MD82 said:
  1. I updated to v2.0.2, went in-game and get duplicated jetways. (I don't have any other OMDB since I have Standard MSFS)

  2. Exited MSFS, un-installed and re-installed OMDB v2.0.2

  3. Went back in-game and to OMDB, still get duplicate jetways.

  4. Exited MSFS, un-installed

  5. Went back in-game so MSFS can clear the scenery library of OMDB. (Confirmed via My Library)

  6. Exited MSFS and re-installed OMDB

  7. Went back in-game and to OMDB, still get duplicate jetways.

  8. During the 1st un-install and re-install I even re-installed the multi jetway tool.

  9. Flight eventually cancelled.

No matter what combination I tried, there were duplicated jetways.

EDIT: Tests were all done with ini A380 EA A6-EOE at gates A4 and A5.

Hi,

Please try manually deleting OMDB from your community folder, then reinstall using the iniManger.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks!

Kyle - Community Manager

iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.