September 18Sep 18 All the engine driven hydraulic pump disconnect switches are able to be selected and operated through the guards and the guards cannot be selected or opened. Also the switch can be operated as an on/off swtich although I thought that switches with red guards operate systems that are not resetable in air, only by mechanics on the ground.
September 18Sep 18 Staff 30 minutes ago, florian1o11 said:All the engine driven hydraulic pump disconnect switches are able to be selected and operated through the guards and the guards cannot be selected or opened. Also the switch can be operated as an on/off swtich although I thought that switches with red guards operate systems that are not resetable in air, only by mechanics on the ground.Hi, Thanks for the feedback. I will pass this along to the team for further clarification.Thanks again! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Create an account or sign in to comment