September 17Sep 17 Whenever I select a different page on the SD I get the R INR TK AFT PMP FAULT message on the E/WD and yes when I check the overhead the pump is off.Any idea why this would be happeneing?
September 17Sep 17 10 minutes ago, balus said:Whenever I select a different page on the SD I get the R INR TK AFT PMP FAULT message on the E/WD and yes when I check the overhead the pump is off.Any idea why this would be happeneing?Did you turn the pump off because of the fault message or was it already off?
September 17Sep 17 Author 1 minute ago, sultan.of.swing said:Did you turn the pump off because of the fault message or was it already off?All pumps were on before I selected the different page on the SD - as soon as the new page is displayed the pump turns off and the message appears. Turning the pump back on via the overhead clears the message.
September 17Sep 17 Staff Hi, Wondering if there is a keybind issue somewhere. I have not heard or seen any other reports of this behaviour.If you're able, could you please attach a short video showing this happen?Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 17Sep 17 Author 8 hours ago, iniKyle said:Hi,Wondering if there is a keybind issue somewhere. I have not heard or seen any other reports of this behaviour.If you're able, could you please attach a short video showing this happen?Thanks!I doubt it's a keybind as I am only using mouse clicks, not keys or buttons. I'll see how it goes with flight number 2...
September 17Sep 17 Author 59 minutes ago, balus said:I doubt it's a keybind as I am only using mouse clicks, not keys or buttons. I'll see how it goes with flight number 2...Just starting flight #2 and it is reproducible. Engines not started, external power connected, APU starting, select ENG page and the pump goes off - turn it back on, select any other page, same outcome, the pump goes off.EDIT: Even selecting T/O CONFIG turns the pump off, basically any button on that panel will turn the pump off. Mouse clicks on any other location seem to work fine. Edited September 18Sep 18 by balus
September 18Sep 18 Staff 4 hours ago, balus said:Just starting flight #2 and it is reproducible. Engines not started, external power connected, APU starting, select ENG page and the pump goes off - turn it back on, select any other page, same outcome, the pump goes off.EDIT: Even selecting T/O CONFIG turns the pump off, basically any button on that panel will turn the pump off. Mouse clicks on any other location seem to work fine.Hi,Just tested this on my end and everything is working as intended. I've cycled through every options on the E/WD, including the T/O config button. Before we go into more troubleshooting steps, have you downloaded the aircraft or are you streaming it?Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 18Sep 18 Author 37 minutes ago, iniKyle said:Hi,Just tested this on my end and everything is working as intended. I've cycled through every options on the E/WD, including the T/O config button.Before we go into more troubleshooting steps, have you downloaded the aircraft or are you streaming it?Thanks!I have downloaded it
September 18Sep 18 Staff 8 hours ago, balus said:I have downloaded itOk, I believe that may be the issue. If you can, uninstall the aircraft and stream it. That should solve the issue.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 18Sep 18 Author 6 hours ago, iniKyle said:Ok, I believe that may be the issue. If you can, uninstall the aircraft and stream it. That should solve the issue.Thanks!I'll test this later today, but I will be disappointed if this is the cause, I prefer my aircraft and scenery downloaded, mainly for performance reasons.
September 19Sep 19 Author Nope, uninstalled, confirmed streaming in the marketplace - load aircraft, align IRS, started APU, the SD showed the APU page with the flap open but then reverted to the Door page. Loaded Simbrief flightplan, configured FMC, went to check another page and the same pump turned off.EDIT: Once the engines are started I get the message on the E/WD and an aural indicator, checking the overhead, the pump is off. If I click on the CLEAR button that is highlighted on the SD controls, then the pump turns back on and the message clears. Edited September 19Sep 19 by balus
September 19Sep 19 10 hours ago, iniKyle said:Ok, I believe that may be the issue. If you can, uninstall the aircraft and stream it. That should solve the issue.Thanks!I dont understand this download vs stream thing, I got it on the store in-sim and it downloaded? Sean (DJSean00) | Boosted Media | i7-14900K @ 5.8Ghz HT Off | MPG Z690 Carbon Wifi | G.Skill 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ | Asus STRIX-GTX4090 | 2 x Samsung 980 PRO .m2 | Corsair HX1000i | Win 11 Pro 64bit | HTC Vive, HMD Odyssey, Oculus Rift-S, Quest 3, Pimax Crystal Super, Bigscreen Beyond | Boosted Media Flight Simulator Hardware Reviews https://boostedmedia.net/flight
September 19Sep 19 Author Just now, DJSean00 said:I dont understand this download vs stream thing, I got it on the store in-sim and it downloaded?Neither do I, are you having the same problem?
September 19Sep 19 14 hours ago, balus said:, I prefer my aircraft and scenery downloaded, mainly for performance reasons.You do know that it makes absolutely no difference to performance whether you stream or download? Packages are only downloaded if they are needed. For example if you fly LHR to DXB with both airports being streamed they will only get downloaded once you reach a certain distance from it.Same with aircraft. What you fly is downloaded and the most important packages remain locally while the rest is streamed in as needed. Only on very slow internet connections would you likely experience stuff loading in slower. But reduced perfomance overall? No.
September 19Sep 19 Author 7 hours ago, Farlis said:You do know that it makes absolutely no difference to performance whether you stream or download? Packages are only downloaded if they are needed. For example if you fly LHR to DXB with both airports being streamed they will only get downloaded once you reach a certain distance from it.Same with aircraft. What you fly is downloaded and the most important packages remain locally while the rest is streamed in as needed.Only on very slow internet connections would you likely experience stuff loading in slower. But reduced perfomance overall? No.Thanks for your opinion, however it is not really relevant to the issue being discussed.
September 19Sep 19 Author 32 minutes ago, sultan.of.swing said:Gonna go out on a limb here and say this has to be a keybind issue.But how, no keys or buttons are being used simply a mouse click? And it is only the SD control section, mouse clicks anywhere else function as expected. Edited September 19Sep 19 by balus
September 20Sep 20 Author Ok, I may have resolved this, but I'm unsure as to how.When I load a new aircraft the first thing that I generally do is define camera views and then use the ALT key to access the views. For the lower part of the pedestal I generally use ALT4. While trying to work out what was happening I used the CTRL keys to select a view and then zoomed out and navigated down to the SD controls and clicked on one of them, no pump failure. So I then hit CTRL+ALT4 to reset the view and it seems to be working.I want to do a restart and another flight before I am convinced - I'm currently enroute to KDFW from YSSY, so I've had plenty of time to experiment :)
September 20Sep 20 Your keybinds are conflicting, Usually in the control settings if you have more than 1 keybind bound to something it will list it.
September 20Sep 20 Author 8 minutes ago, sultan.of.swing said:Your keybinds are conflicting, Usually in the control settings if you have more than 1 keybind bound to something it will list it.But it only reacts to a mouse click, not a key - and yes I thought about the view selection keys, but it works now, without changing anything. I checked the mouse left click and yes there are 2 interactions bound to it, but that's the same with all other aircraft, and I don't have the same issue with them. I also created a new mouse profile and cleared everything, same issue.
Create an account or sign in to comment