September 13Sep 13 When will GSX allow your multi Jetways to allow passengers to be seen?GSX newest update mentioned a fix but I just started a flight from OMDB and the 3 jetways at Gate F12, only one was operating (I suspect the top one for an A380). I was in PMDG 777-300 and your multi jetway system only identified the top jetway at this gate that could connect to any door. When boarding commenced it was great not to get the stairs connecting but there were nil passengers, even though the aircraft system was counting up the 367 passengers loading.Would be good to at least get an indication that GSX are on board to assist Inibuild with resolving this.
September 14Sep 14 Staff On 9/13/2026 at 12:07 AM, BazAir said:When will GSX allow your multi Jetways to allow passengers to be seen?GSX newest update mentioned a fix but I just started a flight from OMDB and the 3 jetways at Gate F12, only one was operating (I suspect the top one for an A380). I was in PMDG 777-300 and your multi jetway system only identified the top jetway at this gate that could connect to any door. When boarding commenced it was great not to get the stairs connecting but there were nil passengers, even though the aircraft system was counting up the 367 passengers loading.Would be good to at least get an indication that GSX are on board to assist Inibuild with resolving this.Hi,This is unfortunately a limitation with GSX. We have reached out to the team for further clarification, but have not yet received a response.Thanks for your patience and understanding! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 26Sep 26 I have the Abu Dhabi OMAA airport from Inibuilds with multiple jetways at gates in concourses A and D but the App in the EFB says "not compatible" when looking to operate them. Did go into the GSX appdata and changed "externaljetways=0" to "externaljetways=1" but it did not make any difference
September 27Sep 27 well, afaik OMAA isn't yet compatible with multi jetways.. are you confusing Abu Dhabi with Dubai maybe?
September 28Sep 28 As it turns out Holundiman, I'm not confused -- just an idiot. First, I read somewhere across the internet that the Multi-Jetway tool was compatible at both Abu Dhabi and Dubai, and regardless I bought the wrong OMAA airport (DoubleT's) through the IniManager. So even if OMAA did support it, it would not have worked . . .
September 29Sep 29 If I uninstall all the "multi-jetways" from the iniBuilds airports, then GSX Pro will work with the jetways, correct?
September 29Sep 29 Uninstalled "Multi-Jetways" for iniBuilds OMDB and GPX Pro still not handling jetways as in the past. What to do for resolving this?
September 29Sep 29 Staff 30 minutes ago, trisho0 said:Uninstalled "Multi-Jetways" for iniBuilds OMDB and GPX Pro still not handling jetways as in the past. What to do for resolving this?Hi,For all of our airports that use multi-jetways, the tool is required in order for the jetways to properly connect to the aircraft.We are currently in discussions with the GSX team to determine how we can better implement and improve this feature.Thanks for your patience and understanding! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 29Sep 29 1 hour ago, iniKyle said:Hi,For all of our airports that use multi-jetways, the tool is required in order for the jetways to properly connect to the aircraft.We are currently in discussions with the GSX team to determine how we can better implement and improve this feature.Thanks for your patience and understanding!Originally, that multi-jetway tool was installed and working, the aircraft doors were reachable but GSX Pro didn't detect the docked jetways. I uninstalled the multi-jetway tool to let GSX handle the jetways as it used to, but the jetways simply don't animate; they're dead. However, I'm going to keep the multi-jetway tool installed and wait for updates; in the meantime, I'm stuck with a disappointing experience. Edited September 29Sep 29 by trisho0
September 29Sep 29 Staff 19 minutes ago, trisho0 said:Originally, that multi-jetway tool was installed and working, the aircraft doors were reachable but GSX Pro didn't detect the docked jetways. I uninstalled the multi-jetway tool to let GSX handle the jetways as it used to, but the jetways simply don't animate; they're dead. However, I'm going to keep the multi-jetway tool installed and wait for updates; in the meantime, I'm stuck with a disappointing experience.Thanks for your patience. While I know it's not ideal, like I mentioned, we are in chat the GSX team for better implementation.Thanks again! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Create an account or sign in to comment