August 24Aug 24 Hey Guys,I tried doing a flight yesterday and started everything as usual. But this time the MCDU didn't show Top of Descend but it showed Top of Climb. I tried trouble shooting it with double checking ZFW, ZFWCG, cost Index, no discontinuity, performance page,etc. Still couldn't figure out what is wrong and it never happened to me. Im running MSFS2024 updated version. Any thoughts guys?ThanksElvis
August 24Aug 24 Staff 18 hours ago, Elvis_A330 said:Hey Guys,I tried doing a flight yesterday and started everything as usual. But this time the MCDU didn't show Top of Descend but it showed Top of Climb. I tried trouble shooting it with double checking ZFW, ZFWCG, cost Index, no discontinuity, performance page,etc. Still couldn't figure out what is wrong and it never happened to me. Im running MSFS2024 updated version. Any thoughts guys?ThanksElvisHi Elvis,I haven't personally experienced this while flying the A330. I'm wondering if there may have been a waypoint mismatch.Are you using the default sim navdata or Navigraph?Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
August 25Aug 25 Author 7 hours ago, iniKyle said:Hi Elvis,I haven't personally experienced this while flying the A330. I'm wondering if there may have been a waypoint mismatch.Are you using the default sim navdata or Navigraph?Thanks!Thanks for the reply! I'm using Navigraph with Beyond ATC. And all Navdata are updated, still figuring out how to trouble shoot
August 25Aug 25 Staff 11 hours ago, Elvis_A330 said:Thanks for the reply! I'm using Navigraph with Beyond ATC. And all Navdata are updated, still figuring out how to trouble shootNo worries! If the issue still persists on your next flight, feel free to update me here, and I’ll do my best to troubleshoot it with you.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
1 hour ago1 hr I actually had the same problem and I fixed it, when you load your aircraft up, idk why but the CI goes to -0, just retype in your CI and it should show your TOD marker
Create an account or sign in to comment