August 22Aug 22 DLC Enable/Disable ?В Tristar manual on page 85 I see:Automatic disable button and lights.Pressed:- Both amber lights illuminate.- DLC, AGS, RTO functions are inoperative.В FAQ - Help - Quick Start & Troubleshootinghttps://forum.inibuilds.com/topic/35993-help-quick-start-troubleshooting/I see:Lighs ON - DLC Armed!What is the correct information, and why is there conflicting information?
August 24Aug 24 Staff On 8/22/2026 at 5:40 AM, SMN said:DLC Enable/Disable ?В Tristar manual on page 85 I see:Automatic disable button and lights.Pressed:- Both amber lights illuminate.- DLC, AGS, RTO functions are inoperative.В FAQ - Help - Quick Start & Troubleshootinghttps://forum.inibuilds.com/topic/35993-help-quick-start-troubleshooting/I see:Lighs ON - DLC Armed!What is the correct information, and why is there conflicting information?Hi,Thanks for brining this to our attention. I'll have an L1011 team member have a look and report back.Thanks for your patience! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
5 hours ago5 hr Staff 35 minutes ago, Genista said:Hello, any feedback on this ?Nothing yet unfortunately. The team is aware and it has been logged on our end.Thanks for your patience! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Create an account or sign in to comment