August 17Aug 17 Good afternoon. I've just started using this aircraft and I'm finding the DU's are pretty dim. I've tried using the various controls for each one to no avail. Does anybody else have this problem or just me (not being dim!)?Del
August 17Aug 17 Staff 2 hours ago, Del48 said:Good afternoon. I've just started usingthis aircraft and I'm finding the DU's are pretty dim. I've tried using the various controls for each one to no avail. Does anybody else have this problem or just me (not being dim!)?DelHi Del,This is the first time I’ve seen this issue reported. If you’re able to, I’d suggest joining the Synaptic Discord, where their team may be able to provide some additional troubleshooting tips.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
August 19Aug 19 Cfm this item, both inboard and outboard displays are quite dimmed, even in full bright. Same for cat and f/o side
August 19Aug 19 Staff 8 minutes ago, Speedrick007 said:Cfm this item, both inboard and outboard displays are quite dimmed, even in full bright.Same for cat and f/o sideHi,Are you using MSFS 2020 or MSFS 2024? I’m testing this in the simulator right now and I’m not experiencing any issues on my end.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Create an account or sign in to comment