August 13Aug 13 I got a suprise MSFS update to sim update 6 and I think it broke A350 displaysCurrently using MSFS 2024 A350 V1.2.6 emirates livery.
August 13Aug 13 This might be a case of re-installing planes. Or I have had this in the past where I had to clear my WASM folder.
August 13Aug 13 Staff Hi everyone,Please keep in mind that using any sim update BETA can result in unforeseen issues, as these versions are still undergoing testing.As someone else mentioned, a fresh install may resolve the issue. If that doesn’t help, you may need to consider rolling back to a stable version of the sim.Thanks!*EDIT I hadn’t realized that SU6 had been publicly released, my apologies! Please try a fresh installation and let me know if that resolves the issue.Thank you! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
August 14Aug 14 Author Yep. Fresh reinstall worked. The msfs update is public version. Not part of beta.
August 14Aug 14 Staff 14 hours ago, bilookhan said:Yep. Fresh reinstall worked.The msfs update is public version. Not part of beta.Correct! I edited the post after realizing it had been released publicly.Great to hear that a fresh install worked!Thanks for your feedback! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Create an account or sign in to comment