August 6Aug 6 I am mystified by the message spoiler mismatch (in blue) which appears at seamingly random point in each flight. When it does, the spoilers stop responding (except for roll control and after landing) when the spoiler handle is actionned.Any suggestion on how to address this issue?ThanksPaul
August 6Aug 6 Staff 12 hours ago, Paul Lamy said:I am mystified by the message spoiler mismatch (in blue) which appears at seamingly random point in each flight. When it does, the spoilers stop responding (except for roll control and after landing) when the spoiler handle is actionned.Any suggestion on how to address this issue?ThanksPaulHi Paul,I haven't encountered this issue myself, nor have I seen other reports of it. I'll make a note of your report and pass it along to the Synaptic team for review. In the meantime, I recommend joining the Synaptic Discord, where the team and community may be able to provide additional support and troubleshooting.Thank you! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
August 6Aug 6 Happened to me this morning. On my decent into Tampa. The Google solution said that by using it manually in the cockpit would reset it. Did not work. Its the first time this has happened in about 4-5 flights.
August 6Aug 6 Staff 2 hours ago, OutlawLeRoy said:Happened to me this morning. On my decent into Tampa. The Google solution said that by using it manually in the cockpit would reset it. Did not work. Its the first time this has happened in about 4-5 flights.Hi,If you're able to, please consider joining the Synaptic Discord. The team may have already addressed this issue there and could provide the latest information on any available fixes or planned resolutions. Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Create an account or sign in to comment