June 21Jun 21 Hello ini team, first off I just want to say THANK YOU in advance and I'm surprised there hasn't be a thread made about this yet. Bizjets hold a very special place in my heart. I've been a ramp supervisor at one of the busiest FBO's in Los Angeles and have the pleasure to work with them daily. Been working the line going on 16 years now. I've been simming for even longer. Every day I'd always say to myself "I wish we can get a good Global or long range biz jet in our sims" and it looks like this dream is becoming a reality thanks to you all. With the amazing track record you've built for yourselves I expect this to be incredible. From what I've been seeing the community is going nuts over this. I hope to see this soon and thank you all once again!P.S. I have a full Global 6000 Aircraft Manual that was gifted to me by a fellow colleague. I'd be more than happy to help if you need anything. Edited June 21Jun 21 by Mets747
5 hours ago5 hr On 26.9.2026 at 12:48, SALMI said:und ich freue mich auch sehr auf ihre Bombardier Global 6000 Serie!Do you know anything more about the Global? Are there any photos or news about it? I'm really excited too, but it's been a while since Inibuilds said anything about it I think that's a real shame.
2 hours ago2 hr Staff 3 hours ago, Portu092gal said:Do you know anything more about the Global? Are there any photos or news about it? I'm really excited too, but it's been a while since Inibuilds said anything about it I think that's a real shame.Work continues on the Global! Hopefully we'll have more news to share with you all soon!Thanks for your patience! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Create an account or sign in to comment