September 22Sep 22 Staff 1 minute ago, darialove said:Hi,i have tried those steps, didnt work for me🥲Thanks. Wondering if maybe your anti-virus or ISP is somehow blocking the connection? Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 22Sep 22 2 hours ago, iniKyle said:Thanks. Wondering if maybe your anti-virus or ISP is somehow blocking the connection?Actually ive tried the steps with antivirus off and also i have exclusion for inimanager.exe in antivirus settings. and I asked ISP they said there is no direct block or official blacklist by Movistar Chile against any domin. The problem is that i cant even open the inimanager
September 22Sep 22 Staff 4 minutes ago, darialove said:Actually ive tried the steps with antivirus off and also i have exclusion for inimanager.exe in antivirus settings. and I asked ISP they said there is no direct block or official blacklist by Movistar Chile against any domin. The problem is that i cant even open the inimanagerThanks. I'm going to ask you to contact direct support at the link I've attached. Hopefully they can get this sorted for you!https://inibuilds.com/pages/contact Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 22Sep 22 5 hours ago, iniKyle said:Thanks. I'm going to ask you to contact direct support at the link I've attached. Hopefully they can get this sorted for you!https://inibuilds.com/pages/contactHi I created the ticket 63290 in 7th Sep, but still waiting for response.
September 23Sep 23 Staff 5 hours ago, darialove said:Hi I created the ticket 63290 in 7th Sep, but still waiting for response.Ok, I will forward this to the team to review ASAP.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
2 hours ago2 hr i have tried all of these steps as well. i havent been able to use inimanager since a few days after the latest A220 update. ill be able to sign in then itll try log me in then get stuck on the loading screen once the loading gets to the R in manager Edited 2 hours ago2 hr by Masters19
2 hours ago2 hr Staff 7 minutes ago, Masters19 said:i have tried all of these steps as well. i havent been able to use inimanager since a few days after the latest A220 update. ill be able to sign in then itll try log me in then get stuck on the loading screen once the loading gets to the R in managerHi,Could you DM me your account email? I can forward that off to the team for clarification.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
2 hours ago2 hr after doing a fresh install and logging in, this is all i get and no matter how long i leave it sit, it never loads. also when i go to do a fresh install, when i delete the data folders in roaming and local it completely get rid of inimanager and im unable to relaunch inimanager to get it to remake all the thjings it needs too
Create an account or sign in to comment