January 4Jan 4 Hello1 I would like to report a few issues with the old Lufthansa livery wing textures on the A340: “DO NOT WALK OUTSIDE THIS AREA” Marking (old and new livery) Previously, this marking was correctly depicted as a single line aligned with the black walkway line, consistent with Lufthansa’s white wing textures in both the old and new liveries. Since November 30th, this has been changed to a double marking located in the wing name area, matching other liveries but no longer reflecting the correct Lufthansa configuration. Wing Pod Coloring(Old livery) Originally, the wing pods were grey, except for the outer one, which appeared white. Over the past few weeks, all wing pod tips are now white while the underside remains grey. On the real Lufthansa aircraft, all wing pods should be completely grey, while the wing surface itself remains white (see D-AIGS as an example). These details were previously accurate, so I wanted to highlight them in case the recent changes were unintended. Thank you for your attention!
4 hours ago4 hr Author Hello @iniBuilds,This texture issue is still present and should be compared with the original aircraft.There are many color differences, mainly white parts that should be grey, or vice versa. Since I enjoy looking out of the window in VR, I tend to focus more on the wing area and notice things like the wing pods being white on all Lufthansa liveries, while the classic old Lufthansa livery has grey wing pods.I appreciate your time!
Create an account or sign in to comment