September 9, 20251 yr I am having problems with LEIB - Enhanced. I have no terminal buildings and all the trees and GSE vehicles are pink. I upgraded to the enhanced version. I did uninstall the scenery and re-install fresh, deleting the scenery dat files. First visit to the airport, everything was fine. Now, subsequent spawning/arrivals into LEIB it is back to the same. I have attached a couple of screenshots. Any help would be much appreciated. Simon
October 15, 2025Oct 15 i have the same issue. any fixes? just purchased tonight as an upgrade from 2020
October 15, 2025Oct 15 Hello, Try a complete reinstall as well as clearing of scenery indexes. You can view how to do so here: Let me know if that makes a difference 🙂 EddieCommunity Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
4 hours ago4 hr I have this issue, I have tried a full uninstall and reinstall as well as clearing the scenery indexes. Any thoughts? Edited 4 hours ago4 hr by babybus
3 hours ago3 hr Staff 19 minutes ago, babybus said:I have this issue, I have tried a full uninstall and reinstall as well as clearing the scenery indexes. Any thoughts?Hi, if you're able, try following the steps attached.Thanks!Microsoft Flight Simulator ForumsScenery package order manager resets scenery prioritizati...Description of the issue: Scenery package order manager does not save the new scenery prioritization, reset after every restart of the simulator. Reinstalling the sim does not help. There are some o Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
3 hours ago3 hr Staff 6 minutes ago, babybus said:Also at Southampton there is purple trucks.Try the method I attached above. You can change the orger for both sceneries that are not working correctly.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
3 hours ago3 hr Would you mind expanding on exactly what you would like me to do? I have managed to get LEIB airport to show however now the people models are purple.
2 hours ago2 hr Fixed LEIB with package tool however EGHI is still showing pink fuel trucks. Are you able to check your side?
2 hours ago2 hr Staff 46 minutes ago, babybus said:Fixed LEIB with package tool however EGHI is still showing pink fuel trucks. Are you able to check your side?Can you try either moving the priority up and or down to see if that helps solve the issue?Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Create an account or sign in to comment