Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LEIB Enhanced - No Terminal buildings and pink textures.

Featured Replies

I am having problems with LEIB - Enhanced. I have no terminal buildings and all the trees and GSE vehicles are pink. I upgraded to the enhanced version. I did uninstall the scenery and re-install fresh, deleting the scenery dat files. First visit to the airport, everything was fine. Now, subsequent spawning/arrivals into LEIB it is back to the same. I have attached a couple of screenshots.

Any help would be much appreciated.

 

Simon

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (3).png

  • 1 month later...

i have the same issue. any fixes? just purchased tonight as an upgrade from 2020

Hello,

Try a complete reinstall as well as clearing of scenery indexes. You can view how to do so here: 

 

Let me know if that makes a difference 🙂

Eddie
Community Manager 
iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

  • 11 months later...

I have this issue, I have tried a full uninstall and reinstall as well as clearing the scenery indexes. Any thoughts?

Edited by babybus

  • Staff
19 minutes ago, babybus said:

I have this issue, I have tried a full uninstall and reinstall as well as clearing the scenery indexes. Any thoughts?

Hi, if you're able, try following the steps attached.

Thanks!

Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums
No image preview

Scenery package order manager resets scenery prioritizati...

Description of the issue: Scenery package order manager does not save the new scenery prioritization, reset after every restart of the simulator. Reinstalling the sim does not help. There are some o

Kyle - Community Manager

iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

Would you mind expanding on exactly what you would like me to do? I have managed to get LEIB airport to show however now the people models are purple.

Screenshot_10.png

Fixed LEIB with package tool however EGHI is still showing pink fuel trucks. Are you able to check your side?

  • Staff
46 minutes ago, babybus said:

Fixed LEIB with package tool however EGHI is still showing pink fuel trucks. Are you able to check your side?

Can you try either moving the priority up and or down to see if that helps solve the issue?

Thanks!

Kyle - Community Manager

iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.