CTD with SU5

mstockan

Hi, I am getting CTD every time I load up EGKA since I updated to SU5 in MSFS and it happens every time I am in the vicinity or start a flight at Shoreham. Is there a patch on the horizon as I am a big fan of this airport and miss having it available to me. I wish Asobo would stop releasing updates that break every 3rd party addon I purchase as it puts me off wanting to buy anything in the future.

Cheers

Hi, EGKA is my home port as well and I am having big problems in general after SU5. Mostly the sim freezes during loading (after clicking Fly) the EGKA. On another note, Southampton airport is in even worse state currently. Hope Asobo will acknowledge this and help us use 3rd party content again soon. 

Cheers!

• Administrators

SU5 has been detrimental for us - bugs left, right, and centre, causing crashes and postponing releases.

The best we can offer is a recompile in SU5 as an update, but our project files are bugged up in SU5... so I think all developers will be in the deep end until Asobo sorts their issues out.

Cheers.

Max
iniBuilds | Management - Art Director
inibuilds.com

• Administrators

It's definitely not ideal.

I'll be locking this thread for now. If the issues continue in SU6, or the next hotfix which is supposedly out to fix these issues, please feel free to open a new one.

Cheers.

Max
iniBuilds | Management - Art Director
inibuilds.com

• Max locked this topic