T33 after testing..............an opinion

Dudley Henriques

Rather than be pedantic I'll be fairly quick here;
After "flying" the T33 for over a week now I would offer this to you.
As the product exists today it represents enough of the actual aircraft that a paid upgrade including what is needed to raise the product to study level I see as possible without a vast expenditure in development resources.
In other words, I think the T33 has the potential to become THE "go to" Warbird in MSFS IF you folks at Inibuilds opt to proceed and upgrade to the study level.
I would suggest the added work to accomplish this if you decided to proceed forward with the added development could be recouped by the release of a paid service pack that completes the airplane to the study level.
I submit this suggestion to you after doing extensive flight testing in the airplane and as well fully aware that the normal protocol after release is to maintain the product with timely updating and proceed on into new product.
This airplane you have created is really good enough to warrant this advance if you are so inclined. The work you have done so far is extremely good.
Anyway...............my opinion FWIW.
Dudley Henriques 

• Like 2

Hi!

As always, your insight and suggestions are always appreciated. I can't comment on further decisions we'll be making regarding the aircraft but I will raise the suggestion with the team regardless. As always, no promises 😉 

Thank you!

Eddie
Community Manager 
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

46 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Hi!

As always, your insight and suggestions are always appreciated. I can't comment on further decisions we'll be making regarding the aircraft but I will raise the suggestion with the team regardless. As always, no promises 😉 

Thank you!

I should say that when and if I post a suggestion such as this one I'm not seeking a commitment..........or even an answer really. If I see something in a developer's product I believe has possibility above and beyond its released level I will simply advise the developer.
Just consider something like this from me as a simple data point. 
I seek no recognition. If the idea is a good one I hope you use it. If it ends up in the wastebasket I hold no grudges.
My best to all,

DH 

• Thanks 1