Typo/Labeling Item On Glass Cockpit Fuel Window.

FAC257

Found a new minor issue on this last flight using the modern cockpit. There is a typo on the fuel level page on the glass display. The "Wing" and "LE" should be reversed. The gallons readout numbers on that display are correct and match both the fuel switch positions and MSFS drop down GUI as to which fuel is being used. But the labeling on the digital display for those two tanks is backwards.

20 hours ago, FAC257 said:

But the labeling on the digital display for those two tanks is backwards.

image.thumb.png.2993704f1cafa1cda520e6475acc361f.png

Hi thanks for your report!

I do see the "L.E." indication is duplicated on the fuel system page. Whereas one of those (the one marked) should be "WING", as seen to match the fuel values of LEFT/RIGHT WING on the Weight & Balance menu.

However, I don't understand your report regarding them being reversed? Could please share a screenshot of where you are noticing that.

Thanks!

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

Rich,

On mine I don't have the duplicated "LE" like in your image. On my Fuel Page the labels are left to right, "Wing, LE, Tip, Center".  

With the Wing Fuel Switch on the fuel burns from the "LE" column, but the total gallons match the total gallons for the Wing Tanks on the MSFS drop down GUI Fuel Page. 

With the LE Fuel Switch on the Fuel burns from the "Wing" column, but the total gallons match the total gallons for the LE Tanks on the MSFS drop down GUI Fuel Page.

If the labels "Wing" & "LE" were swapped, then the fuel being burned would match both the Fuel Switch condition and the total gallons on the drop down and cockpit  fuel page would match.  

20240906191053_1.jpg

On 9/7/2024 at 7:35 AM, FAC257 said:

On mine I don't have the duplicated "LE" like in your image. On my Fuel Page the labels are left to right, "Wing, LE, Tip, Center".  

Interesting. Can you check again now the v1.0.1 update is out? Apologies, I believe I may have been on that version at the time I took the screenshot. Can you verify that the labels are matching as my screenshot now?

The second meter (yellow arrow in your screenshot) needs to indicate WING instead of L.E. However the first meter (red arrow in your screenshot) is correctly reflecting the L.E fuel now.

This is on the list of things to address for next update.

Thanks!

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

Just got a chance to check the new update. All is normal now. The screen fuel tank indicators are now correctly labeled and match the selected fuel tank switches fuel usage.

Thank You!