T-33 Numbers

Wrap23

Thanks for all this great reading material to look into and great to see a post from you jocko417. I tried to PM you on another site but am not sure if you saw my message. I used the default livery of 60770 to make F-104 12700 and the default livery of the 434 squadron to make F-86 19273. 

Just have to finish lining up some tank markings on this bird but I like the fresh coat of dayglow. I did 3 wing sabres  from 427 and 434 as well.

I am just going to take the T-33 up and try an engine and FM mod which is available already.

Great to hear from you

12700 1965  Cold Lake.jpg

In another post I was asking if there might be a possibility for this livery using the base white livery. I will have to load it into the game and have a look. The textures for the current liveries look hard to deal with as there are so many. Hopefully fully polished liveries will be someday be possible.

Lockheed_T-33_Silver_Star_5.jpg

So I think the reason I wasn't seeing my back seat pilot was because... he's a cat. Just too low in the cockpit. Ooops. User error. Thanks a lot, Got Friends. 🙂

Disappointing to hear all the frustration from the repaint crowd on how the liveries are set up. How can someone create such a beautiful model and structure the textures in such a way that contributors like Jankees go running the other direction? Given the lack of regular-service and bare metal schemes, I hope they're able to restructure things when the paintkit is released to make things more workable.

• Like 1

I’m out of the country with work right now but I’ll take a look at the textures tomorrow. I’ve been waiting for someone to do a hi-rez T-Bag for years, if the texturing looks like it’ll be a nightmare then I’ll be gutted…

I have to agree with your statement on the artists and painting liveries Editer (well said) but the cat story is the funniest thing I have heard all day😂.I wonder how many g,s you pulled with your co-pilot clinging to the seat.

Good to hear your still at the daily grind jocko417. Hopefully it will get sorted out. I am just enjoying for now.

All the best to the developers ,artist and great people in the community.

T-33 Cold Lake Alberta.jpg

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

We're monitoring all feedback/bug reports and are working to improve the product wherever possible. Just as a summary so far, the team is aware of the following reports:

• Mirrored Textures for repaints
  • Colors/material of Thunderbirds USA livery.
  • Paintkit  - this is a WIP.
  • Flight Dynamics - Particularly pertaining to low-speed and stall characteristics - also a WIP.
  • TACAN - also a WIP.

The list above is non-exhaustive, and there are other improvements also coming. These are just the main ones I've seen reported on the forums and socials elsewhere.
Thanks!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

Thanks for acknowledging the reports, @richboy2307! Great to know these are on Ini's radar.

A few cool repaints out already. Bare metal is doable and the stuff out there already looks great, but the initial RCAF livery had to take some strong liberties in fuselage placement as the mirrored insignia cause issues with the text next to the roundel on Canadian T-33s.

Microsoft Flight Simulator 9_3_2024 1_36_22 PM_.jpg

Microsoft Flight Simulator 9_3_2024 1_27_14 PM_.jpg