Sluggish when landing the A320 neo

iffyfreezing

After i disc. the AP final, the a320 neo becomes very «sluggish» and uncontrolable.

When i try to correct, i have to give ALOT of input on the sidestick, resulting in the plane crashing into the ground. This is not the case in the other aircraft i have installed. 

Nose stearing is also a problem. On the ground, the nose wheel turn, but the aircraft goes straight ahead.

I can record a video showing this if needed.

Hi @iffyfreezing

I'm afraid that has not been our experience with the A320neo V2 so far. So perhaps there are some sim options or other control settings that need to be adjusted.

• What was your FPS at the time you were noticing such issues? 
  • Please verify that all AI Assists are disabled from the Assistance Options. 

image.thumb.png.5060c772549e8501d306f66f55b616cb.png?format=webp&quality=lossless

22 minutes ago, iffyfreezing said:

On the ground, the nose wheel turn, but the aircraft goes straight ahead.

If you are using your rudder axis for steering, you need to enable the RUDDER CONTROLS TILLER option from the EFB Settings page. Otherwise, the steering is controlled primarily by a dedicated tiller / nosewheel steering axis that you need to configure in the MSFS Control Options.

20 minutes ago, iffyfreezing said:

I can record a video showing this if needed.

Yes that would help to better understand what you're noticing.

Thanks!

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

It looks like the setting for turbulence was set to realistic instead of low. This seems to be the source of the problem when landing.

After unassigning the setting for nose steering and reassigning it, it has now been fixed.

Thanks for the help.

• Like 1