A320n v2 physics

Harp0nAv Av

Hello,

Today I flew to Frankfurt and I was following the glideslope but the AP had to turn the nose down to -4 degrees to stay with the vertical G/S. That meant I was too fast for the landing. I hope you can fix it.

Thank you

On 7/31/2024 at 1:48 AM, Harp0nAv Av said:

Today I flew to Frankfurt and I was following the glideslope but the AP had to turn the nose down to -4 degrees to stay with the vertical G/S. That meant I was too fast for the landing. I hope you can fix it.

Hi @Harp0nAv Avwhat was your framerate at this time? The AP Logic can be affected by low framerates and lead to overcorrections as there is excessive latency in the calculations. We recommend an absolute minimum of 23FPS, below which there will likely be issues.

Also ensure you have configured your aircraft properly (Flaps, Gear and appropriate speeds) prior to capture of the LOC and GS. Ensure you capture the GS from below to avoid excessive dives. Also please cross-check that you have disabled all the assists in your assistance options (Options > Assistance Options > Piloting).

Thanks!

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com