IRS2 not going into align mode

selkin

Good morning

Today after updating to 1.1.2. and beginning with the PW Freighter in cold and dark the IRS2 (on the top right side) went from BAT WARN to IRS WARN after switching it to NAV mode. the 3 BAT were on and also EXT PWR was on. Did I miss something?

Thx for looking into it.

Fred

Edited by selkin
didn't mention aircraft type

Hi @selkin

Please try to clear the contents of this folder, to ensure there were no issues of older files not getting replaced fully. It will regenerate all these files next time you launch the A300.

Steam:

%APPDATA%\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\inibuilds-aircraft-a300-600

MS Store:

%LOCALAPPDATA%\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\Packages\inibuilds-aircraft-a300-600

Thanks!

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

3 hours ago, Saffa Jake said:

I have the same issue on every flight - but I did notice the IRS aligns and the warning disappears once you press the ALIGN IRS button on the FMS INIT page.

This works for me BUT only if the IRS is set to INSTANT alignment.

The warning will disappear when the IRS is aligned. There is no issue in function, perhaps only an erroneous warning on overhead. We'll look into it.

5 hours ago, petesmiffy said:

This works for me BUT only if the IRS is set to INSTANT alignment.

Should also work for you, but only when IRS is aligned. With it set to instant it will sort itself immediately, with any other option it will take longer but will be resolved once aligned.

To align the IRS set all IRS on overhead to NAV, then on MCDU INIT A page input FROM/TO airports and then select ALIGN IRS from LSK R4.

Thanks!

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com