Chocks in the EFB won't release if the flight is restarted for inibuilds A320 Neo V2 in MSFS windows version 1.37.19.0.

To reproduce: 

1. Create a flight plan in World Map.

2. Select Airbus A320neo (v2) Default Liveries.

3. Select Departure from VTBS Suvarnabhumi Intl.

4. Select Ramp 15 Parking as Departure.

5. Hit Fly.

6. Hit Ready to Fly.

7. Select Ground from EFB.

8. Select Toggle Chocks.

9. Chocks will be removed.

10. Hit ESC and restart the flight with HOME (Select RESTART)

11. Select Continue.

12. Select Ready to Fly

13. Select EFB - Ground.

14. Select Toggle Chocks in the EFB.

15. (nothing happens).

Hi @Scott Wongsanguan

I have tried your steps multiple times and unable to reproduce the issue on our end. Attached below the recording of one of the attempts:

Please ensure there is no conflict with other addons. If you are on PC you can do this by closing the sim, and renaming your Community folder to "_Community" temporarily. Launch the sim, test and see if the chocks are working properly. 

After you are done testing, close the sim and delete the newly created empty Community folder, and rename the "_Community" folder back to Community. This will restore all your installed addons without having to reinstall them.

If they chocks are working fine with an empty Community folder, then there is likely a conflict. To avoid this update your installed addons and do some further testing to find out which one may be causing an issue for you.

Thanks!

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

Hi @Scott Wongsanguan

Thanks for sharing the video!

Hmm, we're not able to reproduce this issue on our end. Please try to clear the contents of the folder below, it will re-compile these files next time you launch the A320Neo v2. Also ensure you do not have any AI Assists enabled (Options > Assistance Options > Piloting) that may cause conflicts.

Steam Edition:

%APPDATA%\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\microsoft-aircraft-a320neo

MS Store Version:

%LOCALAPPDATA%\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\Packages\microsoft-aircraft-a320neo

Thanks! 

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

Hi. @richboy2307

Thank you for looking into this. For those experiencing this exact issue, I followed the instructions by clearing the contents of %LOCALAPPDATA%\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\Packages\microsoft-aircraft-a320neo. I have not enabled any AI Assists and recompiled the files on the next launch. This error has now disappeared, and I am able to release the chocks upon restarting. Thank you again for all the help.

Best regards!

• Like 1