ininmanager on the fritz again

I attempted to purchase an airport scenery and no matter what I do the wheels just spin and nothing happens.  It says "email and password" do no match.. Even though im signed in both on the app and the webpage here..  Its a cool app but I constantly have these type issues with it.  Maybe make a backup way of manually downloading purchases instead of going thru the inimanager?  

me too quite the pain in the arse, same thing happens when trying to use paypal in the store click purchase nothing happens, i'm sure you chaps must be losing sales because of this been happening for ages

Edited by vinno65
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Jason_S said:

It says "email and password" do no match.

Hi, if you are getting that, click on your name on the top left of iniManager to access the settings. Then 'Sign Out' from there and sign-in again. After you've logged back in,  on the same settings page you can ensure the library locations for your sim are correct, and hit 'Scan Now' to restore the status of your purchases to the iniManager.

The reason this happens is because of session time-outs or security handshakes not completing (there are a whole host of reasons for which it can happen).

1 hour ago, vinno65 said:

me too quite the pain in the arse, same thing happens when trying to use paypal in the store click purchase nothing happens, i'm sure you chaps must be losing sales because of this been happening for ages

If you're having issues purchasing via the iniManager app, then please instead make the purchase through the web store and simply use iniManager to install your purchases.

The team is aware and have been making changes to address this, as well as a general overhaul of the iniManager to avoid such issues in the future. Apologies for inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience in the meanwhile.

Thanks!

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

10 hours ago, richboy2307 said:

Hi, if you are getting that, click on your name on the top left of iniManager to access the settings. Then 'Sign Out' from there and sign-in again. After you've logged back in,  on the same settings page you can ensure the library locations for your sim are correct, and hit 'Scan Now' to restore the status of your purchases to the iniManager.

The reason this happens is because of session time-outs or security handshakes not completing (there are a whole host of reasons for which it can happen).

If you're having issues purchasing via the iniManager app, then please instead make the purchase through the web store and simply use iniManager to install your purchases.

The team is aware and have been making changes to address this, as well as a general overhaul of the iniManager to avoid such issues in the future. Apologies for inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience in the meanwhile.

Thanks!

Thanks.  It did work after I did that and waited for a bit.  I get the quirks that you are mentioning.  It happens.  Nice job on the KJFK scenery by the way!  I hope you guys honor it into MSFS 2024 and continue to update it. 

• Like 1