Any advance on seperate install libraries?

Seth2413

In a previous closed thread you stated back on Jan 2 that this was a future feature.  Any advance on when because I have to agree with that post, I use addons linker and I steer away from inibuilds scenery if I can get it on Orbx because of this fact that I can only save them on community folder and when I move them into my own seperate folders for use with addons linker every time I open inimanager it updates a whole heap of airports that dont need updating.  Yes ive turn off auto updates but now I have to keep looking through manually to see if there has been an update because to be honest youre notifications arent that great.  Anyway this feature would be great.

Hi @Seth2413

The team is working on a user-definable library solution for the iniManager, which will be incorporated into a future major revision for it. I'm afraid I cannot provide any ETAs for this, but rest assured that the team is aware and working on this.

There is also work being done with regards to update notification, and a major overhaul of the way updates work in general.

Thanks for your patience and we hope the new solution, when available, will be able to meet your needs.

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com