Aircraft stuck in place after landing

Bald kelp

Hello there I’ve been enjoying the a320 a lot. But I do have some issues with the systems. I had the issue with the rudder not being able to turn more but I got it fixed. Now there is another issue. When I land I come to a full stop, after it just doesn’t move any more please please fix this so people can enjoy the plane and be almost as .good as Felix simulations (inibuilds and Fenix a320 are similar but inibuilds make it free) 

Thank you 

Your sincerely 

Bald kelp

On 7/9/2024 at 4:03 AM, Bald kelp said:

When I land I come to a full stop, after it just doesn’t move any more please please fix this so people can enjoy the plane

Hi @Bald kelp

There is no such issue on the plane currently, nor been reported by anyone else before.

After landing, you need to tap on your brakes to disabled the AUTOBRAKE.

Please confirm you have disabled all AI Assists (Options > Assistance Options > Piloting). Also ensure you do not have any conflicting keybinds for parking brake/brake that may be causing issues. Additionally, ensure the chocks are not enabled from the EFB.

If you are still having issues, please share a short video clip/screenshot of when you have the problem showing your entire cockpit (Overhead, Front Panel, Center Pedestal)

Thanks!

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

16 hours ago, Bald kelp said:

also somethimes after landing the wheels seems to be hot.

That is expected. Make sure you disengage the autobrakes appropriately, and use the BRAKE FAN to help cool down. The values are currently tuned per real-world reference data used.

What are you using as brakes? Is it an axis or a button? Please share a screenshot of the binding in the Control Options. You need to tap the brakes to disengage AUTO BRKs after landing, and then you should be able to continue taxi as normal.

Thanks!

Hi @Bald kelp

Sorry, there are no known bugs/issues with the brakes.

It is common that the brakes will heat up after you use them. The less you use them, the less they will heat up. If you have enough runway available, you can tap your brakes to disengage them at about ~90 knots, and use manual braking as necessary to stop after.

After landing (or when you get the HOT BRAKES alert) turn on the BRK FAN by clicking this button here:

image.png.47242ba0996384c18c9cecf6c7d7fa19.png

This will help to cool down your brakes after they have reached thermal equilibrium (or peak temperature). 

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
On 7/8/2024 at 9:03 PM, Bald kelp said:

Hello there I’ve been enjoying the a320 a lot. But I do have some issues with the systems. I had the issue with the rudder not being able to turn more but I got it fixed. Now there is another issue. When I land I come to a full stop, after it just doesn’t move any more please please fix this so people can enjoy the plane and be almost as .good as Felix simulations (inibuilds and Fenix a320 are similar but inibuilds make it free) 

Thank you 

Your sincerely 

Bald kelp

Hi, do you encounter this issue at one particular airport? If so, that might be a problem with the scenery. Some of the sceneries have a problem with these invisible obstacles or simply a terrain problem.

Also, are using any controllers/throttle quadrants? That or even some wrong configured controller profiles might cause the parking brake to set. So go on your control settings and search for the parking brake controls to see what keys are binded to it