ini Manager is offline again

2 minutes ago, Razalom said:

Same for me and no purchase made - just opening the app and it stops just on the R at the end of inimanager

Same here.  Thank you.  At least we know that it is not our computers that cause it..

2 hours ago, Razalom said:

Same for me and no purchase made - just opening the app and it stops just on the R at the end of inimanager

Same here...remains like this too when trying again several times...

35 minutes ago, pjchabiera said:

is it already possible to say, when it will work again? My inimanager is also stopping loading at the r...

Should be resolved now. Try again.

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

2 minutes ago, WernerAir said:

Nope, still not working for me. Hasn't worked all day.

It was working for a bit. But we're messing with stuff to see whats up. Team's on it. Standby!

4 hours ago, richboy2307 said:

Should be good again now @WernerAir

Thank you.  It is working now.  I am still having a different issue that I previously had before.  Yesterday I wasn't sure that it was a network problem for the inimanager so I uninstalled in it and then reinstalled it.  Now when I open it the app recognizes my name, simulator path, and my simbrief login.. All my purchases are displayed, but they appear as if theyre not installed when they in fact all are already installed on my PC.  Any way around this?  

52 minutes ago, Jason_S said:

hey appear as if theyre not installed when they in fact all are already installed on my PC.

On the top left corner, select your Name to access the iniManager settings. From there make sure the paths are all correct, and then hit the SCAN NOW button for the desired sim. That will force the iniManager to scan the defined folders to see what is installed and should update their status accordingly.

Thanks!

8 minutes ago, richboy2307 said:

On the top left corner, select your Name to access the iniManager settings. From there make sure the paths are all correct, and then hit the SCAN NOW button for the desired sim. That will force the iniManager to scan the defined folders to see what is installed and should update their status accordingly.

Thanks!

Got ya..  I forgot the "scan now" feature.  Its all good now!  Thanks! 

• 2 weeks later...