throttle does not work

Good Day, I'm having an issue with MSFS 2020 on Xbox Series X. I'm using the A320Neo V2 aircraft and have noticed that the throttle isn't working properly. When I try to calibrate it, something happens and it stops responding when I try to increase or decrease engine thrust. It also doesn't respond when I adjust the thrust in small increments the throttle moves in sharp jumps, from TOGA to FULL REV. Can anyone help me solve this problem? Thank you for your help in advance.

On 7/1/2024 at 2:12 PM, Мартыненко Борис said:

Can anyone help me solve this problem? Thank you for your help in advance.

Hi, welcome. Please try to calibrate using the guide provided here (also remember to restart the sim after saving the calibration, as some xbox users have reported that to work better) : 

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

02.07.2024 в 09:22 richboy2307 сказал:

Приветствую, добро пожаловать. Попробуйте поднять калибровку, используя приведенное здесь руководство (не забудьте также перезагрузить сим после сохранения адреса, так как некоторые пользователи Xbox сообщают, что это работает лучше): 

Good day,
Thank you for the guidance. It was useful, but I have a further question. While driving on the ground, the nose wheel of the aircraft turns with difficulty, making it difficult to turn the aircraft and taxi in a confined area. How may this issue be resolved?

Hi  @Мартыненко Борис

Always glad to help!

16 minutes ago, Мартыненко Борис said:

While driving on the ground, the nose wheel of the aircraft turns with difficulty, making it difficult to turn the aircraft and taxi in a confined area.

If you are only using your Rudders to steer and do not have an axis assigned to the Tiller function, then please select YES for RUDDER CONTROLS TILLER option on the EFB > OPTIONS page :

Thanks!

Oh, I think I wrote in my own language :(  I'm sorry, here's the correct version

You are very kind. Thank you for your help you have made my flights even more comfortable. However, there seems to be one last issue... The pushback function is not working for me. I have tried pressing the toggle pushback on my EFB, but nothing happens.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Мартыненко Борис said:

The pushback function is not working for me. I have tried pressing the toggle pushback on my EFB, but nothing happens.

The TOGGLE PUSHBACK button only calls for the default MSFS tug, same as you would through the ATC menu. It may take some time for the pushback to spawn (though sometimes it may not show up at all visually.)

Make sure chocks are removed, and parking brake is released.

To actually start the pushback you need select AFT, LEFT or RIGHT buttons on the EFB. This will then connect the tug to your wheels and begin pushback in the desired direction. When you are finished with the pushback, click the STOP button.

Thanks!

17 hours ago, richboy2307 said:

The TOGGLE PUSHBACK button only calls for the default MSFS tug, same as you would through the ATC menu. It may take some time for the pushback to spawn (though sometimes it may not show up at all visually.)

Make sure chocks are removed, and parking brake is released.

To actually start the pushback you need actually select AFT, LEFT or RIGHT buttons on the EFB. This will then connect the tug to your wheels and begin pushback in the desired direction. When you are finished with the pushback, click the STOP button.

Thanks!

thank you very much, you helped me a lot, now I can fly this gorgeous plane with pleasure))

• Like 1