Paring and Taxiways

Opsgoon

Good Morning

I know this has been brought up but its so frustraiting.

Adfter using FSLTL & AIG theres nothing more anoying when cargo or large aircraft like Emirates schedule services or the Chinese cargo operators land and disapear mid runway due to no stands available to take the size of aircraft. The other issues are why are the AI taking to the Northside and then down the taxiway and due to taking so long dissapear while landing on Runway 22. I can imagine these might be errors caused byt he sime but I doubt it as it doesn't happen in Luton or Gatwick.

Please can something be done. Products are not cheap so some accurancy would be expected.

Hi @Opsgoon

On 6/29/2024 at 6:28 PM, Opsgoon said:

Adfter using FSLTL & AIG theres nothing more anoying when cargo or large aircraft like Emirates schedule services or the Chinese cargo operators land and disapear mid runway due to no stands available to take the size of aircraft.

I understand your frustration and will raise this internally with the team.

On 6/29/2024 at 6:28 PM, Opsgoon said:

The other issues are why are the AI taking to the Northside and then down the taxiway and due to taking so long dissapear while landing on Runway 22.

For this one though, unfortunately the pathing controls are just binary - either it is defined as a usable taxiway/runway or not. Similar story for aircraft gate assignment, and we can't fully control what those addons will spawn where.

Either way, will log these issues and see if can be improved upon. Thanks for your feedback!

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com