The A/THR of the a320 neo v2 doesn't work or so I think

Hello, I'm new flying the a320 neo v2, I always use the Pmdg 737 but going to the point, the A/THR of the a320 neo v2 does not seem to work, I use the selected VS, in addition to always activating the toga plus the selected A/THR, but the plane simply does not follow the instructions I put on it, in addition to the fact that when activating the toga the VS stops working and the plane rises +5000 or even +6000, please explain to me how to make the plane follow the selected A/THR and the selected VS at the same time, greetings

Hi, the A/THR works perfectly on this aircraft, even better than any other. Sorry, I don’t have the 737, so I cannot say it is better 😂. To reach the selected altitude in your simbrief flight plan, you need to select the altitude in the aircraft, then click auto managed. A white point will stay on the side. Don’t enter a speed, don’t enter a VS. All white points! After T/O, autopilot on, A/THR on it will go to altitude with constraints. For descent, once you reached your TOD, you select the lowest altitude in your FMC, auto managed altitude, white point, it goes down. Good flight 

Hi @Luciano

Firstly, please ensure you have calibrated your throttles from the EFB Options.

The function of the A/THR in A320neo is linked to your throttle levers being in the CLB, FLX MCT or TOGA detents. If your throttle is outside those detends, on your PFD the FMA will show MAN THR and you may not be able to engage A/THR.

In general, I recommend you checkout some tutorial videos on youtube on how to fly airbus aircraft. There are many great options on youtube, but you could start here about Autothrust: 

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com