Regarding the issues with Managed Speed and NAV when running the A320 Inibuilds version on Xbox

Hello everyone

I have some issues to share for you, hope it can fix asap.

1. After the aircraft takes off, once the speed management mode is switched to manual, it cannot be switched back to managed speed mode.

2. After the aircraft takes off, if the NAV mode is switched to HDG mode, the aircraft cannot return to NAV mode. You need to set DIR to the next waypoint in the FMC, and  then you can switch back to NAV mode.

I am using Xbox and operating the buttons with a mouse. I tried using the 320 v1 version, and the mouse can continue to switch between different management modes even after takeoff.

Thank you to everyone who provided help.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

While we weren't able to reproduce these issues exactly with a properly configured MCDU (Init A & B pages filled in). See for reference:

https://forum.inibuilds.com/topic/23376-speed-and-heading-button-push-and-pull-not-possible/?do=findComment&comment=53682

There were some issues identified with mode reversions via the FCU. These are addressed in the upcoming update. Until then you can try the DIR TO workaround as mentioned above. 

Please also check against the new update, when it's available and let us know. This will be part of Aircraft & Avionics Update 3 (AAU3), currently targeted by MS for mid-Sept release.

Thanks!

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com