Question about the 310

CarlosQ

Hi, the 310 is no longer crashing the sim after the last sim update (looks like it took Asobo/Microsoft ages to upload the fix)

But I want to know what does the "enhancement" package enhances?

2kYA1RC.png

I ask because I thought that maybe that enhancement is causing this:

When you press F4 for full power the plane does nothing, it doesn’t work, you need to press F3 until reach the desired power

When you fully retract the flaps the light of the tail turns off

When you are on the outside view, seeing the plane landing, there is no touch down sound

When you press F1 it used to cut the reverse, now it continues until you press F3 to increase power again.

The reverse throttle is hardly heard in outside view.

In all case if the "enhanced" package is mandatory, it there a way I can edit something in the files to fix the above?

Thanks

Carlos

Hi,

On 5/30/2024 at 9:13 AM, CarlosQ said:

what does the "enhancement" package enhances?

The 'Enhanced' package adds 4K textures, passenger cabin and dynamic seat-back cabin screens.
It should have no effect on the aircraft's systems itself. It is also not mandatory to use this package and the A310 will work functionally the same without it.

So what you are noticing are probably just bugs in general, not specific to the enhanced package.

When you press F4 for full power the plane does nothing, it doesn’t work, you need to press F3 until reach the desired power

That is noted, the F4 (Full Throttle) command does not work currently.

When you fully retract the flaps the light of the tail turns off

Are you talking about when you are flying? This is the correct logic and how it is in real life. . When either condition listed below is no longer true, the lights will automatically turn off.

image.png.7c2d5c10bfb0025ee30e31eadfd54123.png

When you are on the outside view, seeing the plane landing, there is no touch down sound

That is noted, there aren't any touchdown sounds simulated currently.

The reverse throttle is hardly heard in outside view.

There is a difference in the sounds, and is most noticeable in front and besides the aircraft. But feedback is noted, thanks!

When you press F1 it used to cut the reverse, now it continues until you press F3 to increase power again.

The way it is currently modelled this allows you to still maintain IDLE REV, but feedback is noted, thanks!

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

Hello Vrishabh Sehgal

First of all thank you so much for your reply and caring

Second by noted, do you mean Inibuilds is now aware and will work on a solution?

Lastly

Is it possible for me to edit something to keep the tail light turned on, when in flight? Despite that is the real life behavior I don't like it.

Maybe, for people who likes to see the light on while in fly you could introduce the option of manually turn it on if one wishes.I mean keep the dynamic of turn it off when gear and flaps are up and one is flying for the ones who love that realism, but allowing a manual turn on would give a real joy for the ones of us who love to see the tail iluminated specially at night. The plane is too dark outside at night and the tail looks awesome illuminated at night.

If you know how I can disable the effect of turning it off under the mentioned conditions and you find that easier than to modify the functions of the plane for all, please feel free to instruct me on how to do it.

Thanks a lot for all the other details

Cheers

Carlos

On 6/8/2024 at 8:04 AM, CarlosQ said:

Second by noted, do you mean Inibuilds is now aware and will work on a solution?

It means the bug is logged internally for the dev team, and they will address it in a future update if possible.

On 6/8/2024 at 8:04 AM, CarlosQ said:

Is it possible for me to edit something to keep the tail light turned on, when in flight? Despite that is the real life behavior I don't like it.

Unfortunately that is not something that would be user configurable, and will not be implemented as an option. Thanks for the suggestion though.

• Like 1

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com