IFR clearence not working

notam.sky

Hi there i load my simbrief plan ok,(i am on xbox s) turn the radio on ok!but there is no option for ifr clearence from ATC any solution?another "bug" problem i have found is i can activate AP1 (using the turtle beach velocity one stick)but to desactivate it i have to push the red button on the sitck in game it doesn't let me use any phisical button on my velocty one or xbox controller!

Hi @notam.sky that red button should be mapped to the AUTOPILOT OFF command, so you can assign your button to it.image.thumb.png.c5ecdd9b8ba6dac1e4c0ed3978f9bd29.png

Also just to confirm, have you set the Audio Control Panel (ACP) properly as well, as shown here?

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

2 hours ago, richboy2307 said:

Hi @notam.sky that red button should be mapped to the AUTOPILOT OFF command, so you can assign your button to it.image.thumb.png.c5ecdd9b8ba6dac1e4c0ed3978f9bd29.png

Also just to confirm, have you set the Audio Control Panel (ACP) properly as well, as shown here?

yea thanks!i forgot about mapping the AP off🤦🏼‍♂️ and yes i have the vhf1 nob turned and the call on!i have seen that if i use the mfs flight planning just simple from A to B and load the entire exact plan from simbrief i get ATC ifr clearence no problem!so i hope this could help other as well! 🙏

• Like 1