a320N wont follow simbrief FP

I wante to test the new a320 and did to start the aircraft the same procedure as I do in the FENIX a320. But when I start my plane doesnt follow my flightplan and just fly straight ahead.

I fly both the Fenix and the new Inibuilds, don't know what your problem is, sure procedures are a little different but not much, the one is CEO the other NEO of course, and of course the Simbrief interface is just a little different... Even so, the Inibuilds is brilliant, I've flown many flights in it. It's a no brainer to follow LNAV, you push a button 🙂 

• Like 1

On 5/26/2024 at 2:13 AM, Luiz Carlos Miguez Urbano said:

I can not start the EFB on A320 Neo v2. It is powered and I can shut it down and energize it again, but no button changes anything. No way to refuel. Any idea how to solve it?

On 5/25/2024 at 5:13 PM, flixtendo said:

But when I start my plane doesnt follow my flightplan and just fly straight ahead.

Firstly, just in case you are using time acceleration/sim rate increases, do note this is not officially supported/tested so there can be anomalies noticed.

Secondly, ensure you do not have any AI Assists enabled in the MSFS assistance options. Even if you had them off before, its always worth cross-checking, especially after updates as the sim has a tendency to reset those. With assists enable, it can cause some conflicts with AP.

Lastly, for some reason you are in APPR mode at FL160? Anyways, as long as theres a valid plan in the MCDU, clicking in the NAV button should allow you to resume following your flightplan. Try a DIR to a waypoint to reset if you find yourself deviated too far from the planned course. 

Thanks!

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com