A320neo V2 bugs with Logitech Multipanel & Com

Smeary

It seems that the new A320neo V2 doesn't work properly with Logitech's multipanel and com. An example: the ALT is stucked on 5000 on the multipanel but turning the knob will change the value in the cockpit but on a much higher height.

The V1 works 100% correct!

Hi, can you please share a quick video clip of the issue you're facing? Also how have you configured your Logitech multiplanel? As for the com radios, you will need to use a 3rd-party program (e.g. Axis and Ohs or SPAD.next) that allows you to set LVARs as we use custom radio panel that allows up more configuration options than the default. Thanks!

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

Hi, I already sent a video to your support. I never used 3rd party software except logitech's for running FS2020 and especially the A320neo V1... some old posts (I found them with google) described similar problems with that combo of logitech devices and V1. Due to those posts the problems disapeared after an update.

So, I'm the only user who got these problems with the V2? I think, that the V2 is not sending all data to the panels.

I hope you will find the solution, because the V2 is so great - well done!