A320neo V2 Issues

Firstly Love The Plane Looks Amazing theres a lot of problems. Feels Very Rushed For Me. The Windows Dont Close when u click the button, the Throttle Powers Up And Down On Its Own when u hold for like 1 second, The Checklist Doesnt actually show u where everything is having to actually try find the A320Neo Manual to find it, and The NWS (Nose Steering) Does not work at all ive turned it off and on and its still only doing like a inch of turning. Its mainly all rudder. It definitely feels Very Rushed For Me. Pls fix these issues would love to fly it but its just to buggy (THIS IS FOR XBOX IDK WHAT ITS LIKE ON PC)

Hi, 

For the WIndow you will need to activate the Window lock switch before being able to close it. This is a real Airbus features which prevents the Window from sliding into the pilot in case they evacuate trough the windows. Regarding the Nose steering issue, it also happenned to me. You need to set the nose wheel on via the tiller (which is located next to the sidestick). Then you will be able to turn super easily. On takeoff you can deactivate again the switch in order to prevent the airplane from turning excesively during the takeoff run. I don't know how to help you with the throttle because I haven't experienced what you are stating. Hope I've helped you a bit!

Its FREE, and "rushed"??  I'm in awe of how good this thing is for a default/builtin plane, it puts anything offered free in XPlane to shame 🙂 I have been flying APLv2 flights in it since Beta, and I have no complaints. Maybe Fenix is better (I have it as well), as is Toliss, but they are payware.  Now back to enjoying flying it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello

I love the plane and could see the clear improvements on it. I just need to point out that the flex temperature is not to be enter in the fmgs from the tablet. It doesn't work anymore. 

I tried more time to enter it but when entering it at the same time it desapears again.

Please check it again if possible.

Thank you 

• 2 weeks later...