XBOX - A320Neo V2 issues

Setting up the aircraft is completely fine but when I get to the runway these onwards issues start occurring:

- Autopilot is seriously bugged, doesn’t follow flight plan at all and I cannot switch speed and heading modes for the aircraft to follow the flight path. 

- In terms of auto throttle I never know whether it’s on or off due to the button light in the cockpit not matching up to the actual setting I selected

- Throttle is also animate which I have encountered before with IniBuilds aircraft, even after calibrating it no difference is made, but this could also be caused by the auto throttle issues. I will never know.

Other than that It flies like a dream!

I really hope these get resolved because I was really excited when I found out the Inibuilds A320neo was released for the Xbox version of Microsoft Flight Simulator.

Hi, it would help if you could provide a video clip of the issue as we have not seen such issues ourselves or reported by others during the SU15beta.

Regarding the throttle calibration, can you confirm you are seeing the changed IDLE/CLB/FLX/TOGA detents on the EFB after calibration?  If not try to reset the calibration, toggle REVERSE ON AXIS on/off, before setting to the value you need.

The ATHR light may not come on if your throttles are not in the right detent.

Thanks 

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

Posted (edited)

The aircraft works well on my Xbox Series X but I can’t change my fuel at all. I can have a maximum of 28% fuel and as soon as I change it, it jumps right back down or up to 28% fuel. This makes flying even a 2hr flight nerve racking as I land with a maximum (if lucky) with 0.5 EFOB…

Edited by MichiW

7 hours ago, MichiW said:

The aircraft works well on my Xbox Series X but I can’t change my fuel at all. I can have a maximum of 28% fuel and as soon as I change it, it jumps right back down or up to 28% fuel. This makes flying even a 2hr flight nerve racking as I land with a maximum (if lucky) with 0.5 EFOB…

On the A320Neo you need to set fuel and payload via the EFB. It will not work if you try to do it via the toolbar payload menu. After you select the desired value, you need to hit apply and select a loading option (Instant, Fast or Realistic).

On 5/24/2024 at 8:55 PM, Timm Turner said:

Having the same problem on my TCA Captain throttle. and also the controller on Xbox. Can anyone knock up a YT video in how we can do this. 

Not a video but try this:

Thanks!

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

Issues for me using this aircraft on a Xbox One S are:

1. When I try to open the cockpit door, it doesn't open

2. When I try to talk to ATC it doesn't let me and when I click on a ATC frequency it doesn't let me click it won't even let me click on the ground services bar in the ATC menu

3. When I extend flaps or retract flaps there is no animation of the flaps moving

4. Sometimes when I try to put in the flight plan manually, it only lets me put the first waypoint and then it won't let me put anything else in there (I might be putting the flight plan wrong tho)

And my Xbox is connected to a tv

I hope all of the stuff I listed above gets fixed especially for us Xbox users.

2 hours ago, CaptAviation said:

Issues for me using this aircraft on a Xbox One S are:

1. When I try to open the cockpit door, it doesn't open

2. When I try to talk to ATC it doesn't let me and when I click on a ATC frequency it doesn't let me click it won't even let me click on the ground services bar in the ATC menu

3. When I extend flaps or retract flaps there is no animation of the flaps moving

4. Sometimes when I try to put in the flight plan manually, it only lets me put the first waypoint and then it won't let me put anything else in there (I might be putting the flight plan wrong tho)

And my Xbox is connected to a tv

I hope all of the stuff I listed above gets fixed especially for us Xbox users.

To solve the ATC you must activate the volume of the communications on the panel, activate the button and have activated "call".

I'll leave you a video about it for more detail, watch from minute 7:20

https://youtu.be/nuOs7ww2JLA?si=1ZcBHvf2i510p3fF

1 hour ago, CaptAviation said:

I will try that thanks, but do you know how to fix the other problems?

About the cockpit door it can only be opened if you have the interior addon that unfortunately is only available for PC, therefore you will not be able to do it in XBOX, regarding the flaps I have not noticed how it is in PC but it could be a compatibility problem. About the flight plan you would have to show me a video to try to understand if you're putting something wrong or there's really a problem there. 

Isn't there another way to get the interior addon? What do you mean by a compatibility problem? Here is a video of how to put in the flight plan and I didn't follow this video tho 

Start the video at 19:00

hi im on pc and i got several bugs 

1: the auto pilot not staying in the line of the flight plan for don't zigzag i need to take the plane by my hands

2:the apu freeze 

3:when i touch the heading it doesn't want to go back managed mod 

please correct it it's horrible 

17 hours ago, Thompson said:

To solve the ATC you must activate the volume of the communications on the panel, activate the button and have activated "call".

I'll leave you a video about it for more detail, watch from minute 7:20

https://youtu.be/nuOs7ww2JLA?si=1ZcBHvf2i510p3fF

I watched the video and it worked and the flaps are also working now but I cant hear the ATC tho and I cant request IFR clearence from ATC.

• Like 1

I know how to use ATC, but how can I get clearance from the default XBOX ATC for my Simbrief flight plan, it works with every aircarft but not the Inibuilds A32N and I think the A310 has th4e same issue... 

7 hours ago, MichiW said:

I know how to use ATC, but how can I get clearance from the default XBOX ATC for my Simbrief flight plan, it works with every aircarft but not the Inibuilds A32N and I think the A310 has th4e same issue... 

same issue with me

On 6/2/2024 at 7:45 PM, CaptAviation said:

I watched the video and it worked and the flaps are also working now but I cant hear the ATC tho and I cant request IFR clearence from ATC.

As I told you before and it is seen in the video, you have to turn up the volume in the audio panel of the A320, in addition to that you have to press the button to turn blue, an indication that confirms that comunication are on, next to that you have to have the "call" button of the com1 activated. I can make a video for you to see more clearly. If it doesn't work, you might have the ATC voices disabled, that's what you need to set up in the user's help pane. Regarding the IFR clarence of the ATC unfortunately it is not possible to request it after filling out the flight plan in the MCDU as in other aircraft, I hope the Inibuilds team will fix it. 

On 6/2/2024 at 1:14 PM, CaptAviation said:

Isn't there another way to get the interior addon? What do you mean by a compatibility problem? Here is a video of how to put in the flight plan and I didn't follow this video tho 

Start the video at 19:00

Unfortunately not, the addon is only available on the market for PC users. 

On 6/3/2024 at 9:19 PM, Thompson said:

As I told you before and it is seen in the video, you have to turn up the volume in the audio panel of the A320, in addition to that you have to press the button to turn blue, an indication that confirms that comunication are on, next to that you have to have the "call" button of the com1 activated. I can make a video for you to see more clearly. If it doesn't work, you might have the ATC voices disabled, that's what you need to set up in the user's help pane. Regarding the IFR clarence of the ATC unfortunately it is not possible to request it after filling out the flight plan in the MCDU as in other aircraft, I hope the Inibuilds team will fix it. 

is it possible for u to make a video and send it to me please?