KSFO keeps giving me an erorr with GSX Pro

When I try to use the airport As soon as it starts GSX Pro gives me an error and asks me to restart. This keeps happening every 20 seconds All my other airports are fine. I uninstalled the default KSFO from MSFS before installing the new one I just bought.

Posted (edited)

Me too, I then did a live update, but unfortunately there is still a GSX crash. Is there even a GSX file for the airport?

Edited by Komet

I also got this. I learned the trick is to just move the window instead of closing it. That won't render GSX usable, however, so that still needs to be fixed somehow.

FYI - after just watching a little bit of Chewwy's stream video on youtube about this scenery, he specifcally calls out that we need to ENABLE the jetways for GSX. I'm sure you all did what I did (which is normal for any other payware) and that's to DISABLE the jetways. gonna try that and report back

2 hours ago, Hawkhero said:

When I try to use the airport As soon as it starts GSX Pro gives me an error and asks me to restart. This keeps happening every 20 seconds All my other airports are fine. I uninstalled the default KSFO from MSFS before installing the new one I just bought.

1 hour ago, Komet said:

Do you mean set the KSFO KSFO jetways.bgl to Enable in the FSDT Universal Installer? I did it that way, the error still occurs

Correct. Switch it back to enable in the config. I did it and it worked for me. 

Same problem here with FSDT GSX giving me Couatl error with IniBuilds KSFO (just purchased and installed today). The GSX problem occurs only with KSFO.

Any ideas or solutions?

Pat

26 minutes ago, trisho0 said:

Same problem here with FSDT GSX giving me Couatl error with IniBuilds KSFO (just purchased and installed today). The GSX problem occurs only with KSFO.

Any ideas or solutions?

Pat

My post an hour ago:

"FYI - after just watching a little bit of Chewwy's stream video on youtube about this scenery, he specifcally calls out that we need to ENABLE the jetways for GSX. I'm sure you all did what I did (which is normal for any other payware) and that's to DISABLE the jetways. gonna try that and report back"

31 minutes ago, Frafty said:

My post an hour ago:

"FYI - after just watching a little bit of Chewwy's stream video on youtube about this scenery, he specifcally calls out that we need to ENABLE the jetways for GSX. I'm sure you all did what I did (which is normal for any other payware) and that's to DISABLE the jetways. gonna try that and report back"

My best understanding is we must disable jetways via FSDT GSX Pro for any installed scenery which have jetways in airport. This process is via FSDT Installer. But I reverted now and left enabled the jetways and it worked. I am puzzled now. I have all the other airports disabled the jetways and the only airport with enabled jetways is KSFO; it doesn't make sense.

Pat

Komet, in your FSDT GSX Pro shows only KSFO enabled? It looks like all MSFS airport were disabled but KSFO. It doesn't make sense neither.

I thought, all airports default is shown in ENABLED page side and on the DISABLED page side is shown only our payware airports. Then to Apply and Exclude 3rdparty.

This is the procedure to exclude jetways in order do not get duplicated jetways. This is what I had since the beginning of MSFS2020 with FSDT GSX Pro without jetways issues until after installed IniBuilds KSFO. Clearly the IniBuilds needs attention.

Pat

Apparently they forgot to integrate Gate F1 to F4. I can't select these gates. A GSX profile would also be good. It's actually standard nowadays