Emergency slides are deployed after each deboarding

Mathlets

Posted (edited)

Hello,

The Emergency slides are deployed after each deboarding. I'm using GSX.

Is this another bug in version 1.1.1 ? Am I doing something wrong?

image.png

Edited by Mathlets
  • Haha 1

Doors are not being disarmed before opening them.  Hit the disarm all doors button.  

Mark "Crabby" Crabtree AAL311 | PHL
I7-9700KF | 2070 Super | Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo | MFG Crosswind

logo_130208.png

11 hours ago, Crabby said:

Doors are not being disarmed before opening them.  Hit the disarm all doors button.  

Disarm function only works when recognition light is switched off. I think the devs need to allow the the disarm door button to work once parking brake is set instead. Cause i have some sceneries where the moment u dock in the jetways starts connecting automatically without even requesting.

I've noticed that the automatic slide arming/disarming setting is not working. it has to be done manual.
In the airline industry we have this mantra..."If you blow the slide you have to take the ride" Wheee go down the slide!

12 hours ago, chinjh said:

Disarm function only works when recognition light is switched off. I think the devs need to allow the the disarm door button to work once parking brake is set instead. Cause i have some sceneries where the moment u dock in the jetways starts connecting automatically without even requesting.

This is why I don't allow any automatic anything in my sim.  I do things the way I want, when I want.  

Mark "Crabby" Crabtree AAL311 | PHL
I7-9700KF | 2070 Super | Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo | MFG Crosswind

logo_130208.png