inimanager loses my content after logging out

My inimanager got logged out and when I logged back in I could see all of the Airports and aircraft that I have purchased previously but they do not show that they are "downloaded".. Even though they are already established in the community folder of MSFS.  I have Windows 11.. Before it showed a check mark on each one and any notification of an update to the scenery or aircraft.  Also when I logged back in it was treating my like a new customer asking for my vatsim ID all over again.  Weird.  

Hi @Jason_S

After you log back in, click on your name on top left to access settings. Then ensure the paths are correct for your simulators and hit the 'Scan Now' button to let the manager read your installed addons. This will ensure the "check marks" and download status is restored.

You will also need to re-enter your simbrief username/ID after logging in, as this is intentionally reset after a log-out. This is done in case users have multiple accounts or multiple users used the same system.

Thanks!

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

20 hours ago, richboy2307 said:

Hi @Jason_S

After you log back in, click on your name on top left to access settings. Then ensure the paths are correct for your simulators and hit the 'Scan Now' button to let the manager read your installed addons. This will ensure the "check marks" and download status is restored.

You will also need to re-enter your simbrief username/ID after logging in, as this is intentionally reset after a log-out. This is done in case users have multiple accounts or multiple users used the same system.

Thanks!

Great thanks for the info I'll keep that in mind for next time!  

• Like 1