Modified a STAR. Boom. CTD.

MD82

On KRFD to KSLC. Via NORDK6, OCS transition. ILS 16L via WEBER. On the ground, I set both departure and arrival. No issues. I removed STAR WEBER and connected ILS 16L WEBER under NORDK. No issues. I took off and flew to about 500 miles to destination. I manually set 15000 at CARTR, then set a speed transition of 250/15000. Total freeze MSFS.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @MD82, can you check if you are still experiencing this as of v1.1.1 HF1? Specifically, the "HF1" part as the 1.1.1 that released originally on 13 Apr did not have CTD fixes as to amending procs/hold in it correctly. Thanks!

• Like 1

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
IniBuilds Community Team Member & Tester

Nothing that happens when running a beta should be considered a bug or even out of the ordinary.  Cool things like you experienced are normal when running a beta.  Don’t want them to happen, don’t run the beta.

Mark "Crabby" Crabtree AAL311 | PHL
I7-9700KF | 2070 Super | Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo | MFG Crosswind

logo_130208.png

23 hours ago, richboy2307 said:

Hi @MD82, can you check if you are still experiencing this as of v1.1.1 HF1? Specifically, the "HF1" part as the 1.1.1 that released originally on 13 Apr did not have CTD fixes as to amending procs/hold in it correctly. Thanks!

Hey @richboy2307. I have done my best not to make VERT REV mods during cruise. I will give it a go and report back if the same happens. Thanks for the heads up.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MD82 said:

Thanks Captain Obvious. Notice I didn't say anything about a bug.

Well, you reported it like a bug and with a lot of surprise ("BOOM").  If you really want to see if there is a problem with the plane, revert the sim and see if it still happens.  

Mark "Crabby" Crabtree AAL311 | PHL
I7-9700KF | 2070 Super | Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo | MFG Crosswind

logo_130208.png