Reversers not working on XBOX

A320simpilot001

ive now finaly joined the SU15 beta and i was insanly happy with the fact that i ccan fly the inibuilds a320neo which i immediatly fell in love with

ive been testing and flying it latley but the reversers do not seem to activate or work with the TCA airbus captain pack (the reversers work normal on any other aircraft)

ive tried calibrating my trust levers dint work i tried to calibrate my throttle via the EFB but still the reversers dont activate.

any idea how to fix this? or if this is an hardware issue inibuilds must fix this.

• Like 1

I'm experiencing identical problems. Despite calibrating through the EFB and confirming functionality on other aircraft, the issue persists with the iniBuilds A320neo V2.

Additionally, I'm encountering difficulties with steering during taxiing. Despite adjusting settings in the EFB and configuring the tiller, turning remains sluggish, akin to that of a large container ship.

Any assistance or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/29/2024 at 5:48 AM, A320simpilot001 said:

any idea how to fix this? or if this is an hardware issue inibuilds must fix this.

Apologies, this is a known issue with the ThrottleData.ini file and will be fixed in a future version.

On 3/30/2024 at 12:54 AM, SkyPilotXSX said:

Additionally, I'm encountering difficulties with steering during taxiing. Despite adjusting settings in the EFB and configuring the tiller, turning remains sluggish, akin to that of a large container ship.

Hi. If you are using tiller axis, please set RUDDER CONTROLS TILLER to NO in the EFB. If you are using your rudders to steer, then please ensure this is set to YES instead, and also ensure the PEDAL DISC button is not pressed in on the tiller (see image).

Additionally you cannot turn sharply at higher speeds, keep speeds below 10kts GS in order to do so. Thanks!

image.png

• Like 1

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
IniBuilds Community Team Member & Tester