ET on the clock went wrong

pannemann

Tanks for the aircraft!

Did a few flights at weekend.

Paused a flight saturday evening by shutting down the simulator (with 1:30 hour of flight elapsed time (ET) on the clock).

Sunday morning I continued by starting the sim (so it did a "quick resume" and flight was back), and ET on the clock was 7:50 hours. By this I was told that I slept 6:20 hours. But I think that´s not what ET-display is made for 😉

Best regards!

Marcel

• Haha 1

Hi,

Can I confirm when you resumed the flight (presumable by loading a saved .flt file?) did the simulator time change to match the current time? Or was it still showing the time at which you saved the flight before exiting?

Thanks!

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
IniBuilds Community Team Member & Tester

Hi,

left the sim by closing it on the console (XBOX S), without save it to a .flt-file. Then next morning re-start the XBOX and started the sim, which is resulting in a "quick resume". With a "quick resume" the sim starts inmediately the flight how and where it was, without loading a .flt-file (even without starting the main-screen of the sim, https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/games-apps/game-setup-and-play/get-back-to-your-game-instantly-with-quick-resume).

The time on the cockpit-clock was the same as when I left (02:20 pm for example). But the ET (elapsed time, third line on the clock) was 1:30 when I left and now 7:50. So it counted the time of me sleeping 😉. I suppose it uses the system-time of the console to calculate the flight-ET.

Sorry, in first post I forgot to mention that I am on XBOX.

• 1 month later...